Purchased!

lcaller

Well, thanks to everyone that answered my questions. Today i bought my 350 from Glynn Hopkins and i'm over the moon.

We've currently got a Qashqai and have always been happy with the service we've got from Glynn Hopkins so after trawling auto trader, piston heads and eBay i gave them a call to see if they had any 350's and they did. Given we bought the Qashqai from them they did me a deal on the sticker price and i'm well and truly happy. I pick it up next weekend and can't wait.

In the end i decided that main dealer was for me as i've got to say that GH has always been excellent for us. I've read peoples reviews on warranties etc and we've never had a problem getting something done under warranty (aircon pump just went at £1k) so to buy it from a source i trust with a warranty i've seen work i decided to no doubt pay over the private market for peace of mind.

The real irony is i thought i wanted a bronze 350 but after driving the car with the wife for 30 minutes i really didn't care what colour it was i just wanted it :)

Now i'm just waiting for it to be serviced, MOT'd etc and come 9am next Saturday morning i'll be banging down their door for the keys ...

Thank you all for your help over the past week.

7569569404_5ffb2d2450_z.jpg

7569574860_5676125b7e_z.jpg

That's the first alezan-interiored car I've seen that doesn't have the daft steering wheel with the orange bit at the bottom, and it looks far better for it. That was the one thing that always put me off wanting it on mine.

Top car OP, nothing quite like a revup ragtop for the proverbial win :D

That's the first alezan-interiored car I've seen that doesn't have the daft steering wheel with the orange bit at the bottom, and it looks far better for it. That was the one thing that always put me off wanting it on mine.

That was a change introduced with the up-revs - I had the same on my last 350 ;)