twobears

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sell it and buy a Merc....... :blush:

This is allowed if you become a hairdresser :thumbs:

Well I had an operation on Thursday on my head to remove some glass from my accident 27 years ago, turned out to be the size of an almond in its shell :scare: , a huge cyst with the glass in it, but, the Dr wouldnt let me keep it, but i looked at it,so does that me a hair dresser :shrug:

now i have 200 stitches in my head, 197 from my accident and 3 on Thursday.....hope i never go bald.... :teeth:

You sell it and buy a Merc....... :blush:

This is allowed if you become a hairdresser :thumbs:

Well I had an operation on Thursday on my head to remove some glass from my accident 27 years ago, turned out to be the size of an almond in its shell :scare: , a huge cyst with the glass in it, but, the Dr wouldnt let me keep it, but i looked at it,so does that me a hair dresser :shrug:

now i have 200 stitches in my head, 197 from my accident and 3 on Thursday.....hope i never go bald.... :teeth:

:surrender:

I'm only jealous as my haircut days are well and truly behind me :byebye:

As for the carpet comment, neither are spotless I will get my hired help to sort them out :thumbs:

In the vain hope of getting this thread back on track ..

14. (not sure how we got to 14 :dry: ) Taking 15 minutes longer to park than anyone else because you are looking for the absolute 'best' spot and not caring that you then have a mile and a half trek to the shops from your safe but extremely distant corner of the car park :p

"Am I the only one that talks to my Zed?"

Definitely not Sarah ;)

My Mac, PC, iPhone and iPad all have Mr Zedbelly screensavers and, yes, a pat on his lovely bottom is not unknown when putting him to bed at night is not unknown either.

You lot have made me feel so much better you know!! :teeth:

:blush: yup I say hello every time I get in her :lol:

18. When you get choked up whilst washing her ready for a viewer :doh:

19. When you explain to your partner you'd rather sell the rock on your left hand than sell the zed :blush:

21. When you've finished a full detail ( clay, cleanse, polish etc) and are caressing your Zed's smooth skin in satisfaction and a passerby shouts out

"NOT IN PUBLIC......WHY DON'T THE PAIR OF YOU FIND A MOTEL ROOM!"

:blush:

Brilliant :lol:

3. You have a mental list of friends whom you can't vist because their parking arrangements aren't up to scratch :dry:

7. When your other half does drive the Zed, she phones you to say the Zed got their ok

14. Taking 15 minutes longer to park than anyone else because you are looking for the absolute 'best' spot and not caring that you then have a mile and a half trek to the shops from your safe but extremely distant corner of the car park :p

16. Your computer's desktop and iPad/iPod home screens all have pictures of your zed.

20. When you park up and walk away but keep on looking back at your zed at different angles thinking god she looks good.

These are all true for us :D haha!

I agree with all of the above except the cross dressing part :surrender:

Dave, have you ever thought of 'seeing somebody' for your Zed related issues? Is there a business opportunity here for someone thinking of setting up a Priory type clinic for Zeditis suffers? :p

I do see someone for counselling.... the trouble is it's Graham :blush:

I think the 2 of us have the most severe strain of the disease, his has manifested itself in all things silver, blue & smurf like, mine has gone down a slightly darker route with carbon fibre, cross dressing and potatoes :surrender: