With or Without Spoiler...

Wasso

Ian, what about instead of having a boot spoiler you get a roof spoiler like Irfan had? That could look rather sexy B)

The roof Vortex thingy, yeah I did look at one and Steve had them for sale, but not sure it would like right without a spoiler. But then again.....

7265-Chargespeed-Rear-Bumper-Type-1-Nissan-350Z.jpg

Take away all the graphics, don't you think it's look a bit lost? That's what I'm thinking. But then pop a spoiler on and it looks better.

rs-600-400.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evo R do a half carbon one :stir:

http://www.evo-r.net/product/Blitzz/index.htm

Oooooh - and it comes pre-painted - I mean, I know that's no guarantee of a match especially with Azure but still ... B)

I'd actually say without on your Iain - unless you're taking the Tommy K badge off - IMHO with both would make back end too busy :)

Painting is a very sore experience as you know, I'd have 3 versions of Azure going on!

Dont really want to lose the Tommy badge as I've only just put it on. :lol:

No not the vortex... il see if I can find a pic

Oh I know the thing you mean....

Hmmm :blush:

I wish more people would say without it makes my life easier :lol:

If somebody purchases that Blitz I'd have to test fit it.... Unless I get rid of my carbon boot?

I like it with but personally I wouldn't put holes in a carbon boot if it needs bolts. How does carbon hold up with bonding adhesive?

That was the main reason not to have a spoiler as I didn't want to drill into it. The Blitz and the Evo are bonded and shouldn't cause any issue to the boot.

Grrrrr I hate making decisions like this, I like both, without and with, but fear Seibon may have the shape very slightly different to OEM. :shrug:

100% with!!

But you would say that ;)

I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot?

Just do it! :thumbs:

Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it :thumbs:

Checkmate!! ;)

100% with!!

But you would say that ;)

I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot?

Just do it! :thumbs:

Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it :thumbs:

I think you might be onto something with the tint...

That vortex roof spoiler just looks like someone is operating a call center from their car!

When I was messing around with the original blitz picture yesterday I forgot to section off the other areas for a re-colour and ended with this...I'm not one for rear light tints usually but thought this looked great...is it even possible???

I was thinking you could do it to the clear special versions and get away from the pink,

I was a little sick in my mouth when I saw that...

hahahaha I hate chavvy tints too. I've yet to see a colour tint work, I've seen a couple of smoke tints that work but 99% of the time they look awful. worst ones I've seen are the green tinted Golf rears....bleurgh