New member from Reading, Berks

Hi all,

I wanted to take a brief opportunity to introduce myself having recently signed up to the forums. I currently own a '53 GT which I've had for around a year and a half now, and of course enjoying every minute. I am based in Reading and although not directly relevant, my passion is technology so if there is ever anyone in need of tech advice/support (be that car related or not) I encourage you to say hello.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the various advice/help threads. Although I have only recently started to give them all a read through they have been incredibly insightful and I look forward to learning more from the community.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs: Lets see some pics of your zed then :D

Completely standard GT in silver with black leather albeit a stubby! So not much to get you drooling over, will snap some pics later and throw them up for fun anyway.

Saying that it's going in for a service at H-Dev tomorrow. Am bracing myself for the odd needed repair, but assuming nothing too major I might have a few quid to put into something.

Thing for me is I actually adore the vanilla styling so don't have any grand ideas of modding. More likely to get some paint chips dealt with, wheels refurbed (maybe a little bit darker), windows tinted, rear wiper delete etc.

Thanks for the welcome message.

:welcome: Seems there's a few Zed's in Reading / Bracknell area now... although I have yet to actually buy one myself, lol. Do they still do the jap meets at Madejski? Maybe see you all down there some time..

Welcome to the forums, nice intro to B)

I believe the Hampshire Jap club still have meets at Madejski, well did last time I visited that forum :thumbs:

Welcome! Where abouts in Reading are you from?!

I am from Burghfield but work at Green Park so you may have seen me around!

As for Madjeski Jap meets yes they are still on, I am the only 350z there though :(

As for Madjeski Jap meets yes they are still on, I am the only 350z there though :(

Small world, as I swear I see you almost every morning!

I live in central Reading but work in Grazeley (when I am in the office that is), so I turn down Mereoak Lane which I assume is your route up to the A33 and Medejski.

Give me a flash next time ( and please refrain from the inevitable puns fellow forum goers!)

I live in central Reading but work in Grazeley (when I am in the office that is), so I turn down Mereoak Lane which I assume is your route up to the A33 and Medejski.

Give me a flash next time ( and please refrain from the inevitable puns fellow forum goers!)

I also work in green park! Definitely a small world.

Yep that is my exact route! What colour is yours? Cant seem to recall seeing another Zed on my Journey in but ill keep my eyes peeled!

I also work in green park! Definitely a small world.

This is crazy, all the other cars i have owned all the forum members were miles away. What office are you in? I work for Symantec.