Goodwood 2012 Photos *pic heavy*

coldel

Nice pics coldel, looks like you enjoyed Goodwood. Tried to get tickets for the Saturday but they were sold out by the time we got ourselves organised.

One thing I love about the FoS is just how close you can get to some amazing machinery. For anyone who hasn't been or thought about goig but didn't I cannot recommend it enough. It's like a huge garden party for petrol heads, really great atmosphere, loads to see and do etc.

Yes it was pretty damn good - to be separated from F1 cars doing 100+mph by a few stacks of hay and about 20 feet was a hell of an experience!

More photos as requested :thumbs:

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9028.jpg

IMG_9022.jpg

IMG_8994.jpg

IMG_8995.jpg

IMG_8987.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8966.jpg

IMG_8936.jpg

IMG_8929.jpg

IMG_8924.jpg

IMG_8921.jpg

IMG_8905.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8888.jpg

IMG_8881.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8858.jpg

Yes it was pretty damn good - to be separated from F1 cars doing 100+mph by a few stacks of hay and about 20 feet was a hell of an experience!

Did you see Rod Millen put the Tacoma into the straw towards the end of the day? Thats soem bloody hard dried grass, thats all I can say :scare:

Nice pics Coldel, that 250 GTO is gorgeous :cloud9:

I went to the Moving Motor Show on the thursday, it's a great format compared to the disaster that the British Motor show became but it was a bit dull compared to the Friday/Sat/Sun FoS days. At least it was comparatively quiet and easy to get a good look at the cars.

Anyhoo, here's a few camera 'phone pics.....

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

That last photo of the Infinity, was with Colin and Darren and at one point thought Mr Ebized was going to whip his wallet out and trade in Guns for it whilst chatting with the Infinity employee!