Wheel corrosion

haynesml

Hi

Just wondering if anybody has seen this on their wheels, car is 18 months old now and this is happening on all four wheels.

Thought it may be brake dust build up but have tried alloy wheel cleaner, but it does not shift it and I don't want to be too aggressive.

May be a trip to the dealer I think :bang:

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i44 ... /Wheel.jpg

Iv noticed the Nismos on mine are corroding from the back of the spokes, managed to get the salesman to get them blasted/powdercoated/polished tho as part of the deal.

Seems quiet common on the Rays wheels tho. Few comebacks at Benfield Nissan up here

Iv noticed the Nismos on mine are corroding from the back of the spokes, managed to get the salesman to get them blasted/powdercoated/polished tho as part of the deal.

Seems quiet common on the Rays wheels tho. Few comebacks at Benfield Nissan up here

And I see you have a 350 - the 370 wheels seem to be proving a nightmare to colour match ;)

Be good to hear if any 370 owner has had their wheels refurbed under warranty and what the result(s) are like :thumbs:

• 1 month later...