Not my cup of tea, yours?

This is a members car, can't for the life of me remember his forum name but he was at the Wales 2011 meet, just in front of me for the majority of the run :)

EDIT, Members name is Shawn :thumbs:

Pete

I don't think it looks too bad, looks ok from the front, but I think the side skirts are too busy and the bumper makes the ass look over weight.

We've all seen a hell of a lot worse to be fair...

I don't think it looks too bad, looks ok from the front, but I think the side skirts are too busy and the bumper makes the ass look over weight.

You don't think it looks like bigfoots dick covered in burnt hair then?

:lol:

Not to my taste looks to much on a roadster imo

I agree the snout isn't for me, but I do quite like the sides, the rear I would like if it didn't have those two curves at the lowest point on the left and right corners....would be better if it didn't go lower thant the exhausts. I also like the offset number plate location.

Is it me or is the snout a really bad colour match???

This is a members car, can't for the life of me remember his forum name but he was at the Wales 2011 meet, just in front of me for the majority of the run :)

EDIT, Members name is Shawn :thumbs:

Pete

Yup i remember that car in wales, on a positive the car was well looked after. He kept putting the roof up when it started the rain. Just not hard core enough it was only a light drizzle :lol:

haha I can't say I've ever seen bigfoots dick, but if you have any pictures I would be happy to compare/contrast.