Does anyone work in the automotive industry?

twobears

Ooops! I seem to be repeating myself somewhat :blush:

Recruiting is very hard :thumbdown: It's my husband who needs to hire someone but I thought I'd try to help as he can't seem to find the right person and I have a vested interest in the company too! He's seeing two people later this week so one of them might fit the bill but if not ... I have found him potential candidates for previous posts but this one does need a pretty strong candidate with very specific skills.

I am going to be unemployed on Friday :yahoo: .... If I can work from home, I'm you man :lol:

Oh, and I like Cars B)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops! I seem to be repeating myself somewhat :blush:

Recruiting is very hard :thumbdown: It's my husband who needs to hire someone but I thought I'd try to help as he can't seem to find the right person and I have a vested interest in the company too! He's seeing two people later this week so one of them might fit the bill but if not ... I have found him potential candidates for previous posts but this one does need a pretty strong candidate with very specific skills.

I am going to be unemployed on Friday :yahoo: .... If I can work from home, I'm you man :lol:

Oh, and I like Cars B)

But your gay...... :headhurt:

CrustyCrab, your job sounds B)

Ha ha, DoogyRev, I think you would have to be in the UK and you are toddling off to foreign shores I believe :ninja:

Double :yahoo::yahoo: T -4 Days of work left, all packed and ready to go, what could be better :band:

Ha ha, DoogyRev, I think you would have to be in the UK and you are toddling off to foreign shores I believe :ninja:

Double :yahoo::yahoo: T -4 Days of work left, all packed and ready to go, what could be better :band:

Staying here and being my best friend :drunk:

Staying here and being my bestest friend...... :drunk:

:lol: Get a grip man :bangin:

Staying here and being my bestest friend...... :drunk:

what specific skills set you looking for?

is it CAD based, project management?

husky works for jaguar i think he currently works in their transmission and drivetrain section currently working on secret jag projects., but did work in electrical systems, think he was incharge of all electricla systems on the freelander 2 project.

Yikes SteveW :scare: That has to be the longest title ever, surely? It does sound impressive though :D

Mr Biscuit, my husband isn't here until Wednesday so I will ask him for the specifics when I see him but I will PM you now with what details I can remember :)

I work in the heavy trucks component supply chain. I run the engineering function for a company that manufactures stabiliser bars (anti-roll bars) for trucks. You need a pretty wide skills set, forging, bending, heat treatment, design, tooling, machining, stress calculations, gaining custonmer approvals, job lot really.

Steve