Does anyone work in the automotive industry?

twobears

In case you can't work it out I'm a builder...... But considering Marriage guidance counselling :lol::lol::lol::scare:

I thought you worked in the automotive industry and had excellent secret squirrel IT knowledge ;):stir: ..... :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a recruitment company and supply deisng and production guys to F1 teams, LMP teams, companies like Prodrive. If you want a recruiter drop me a PM :)

What company do you own out of interest?

Excel Technical Consulting, we are currently working with Caterham F1, Toro Rosso, Prodrive and a number of others that you probably wont have heard of as well as loads of aerospace companies :)

alex@exceltechnicalconsulting.com if you are interested :thumbs:

I own a recruitment company and supply deisng and production guys to F1 teams, LMP teams, companies like Prodrive. If you want a recruiter drop me a PM :)

What company do you own out of interest?

Excel Technical Consulting, we are currently working with Caterham F1, Toro Rosso, Prodrive and a number of others that you probably wont have heard of as well as loads of aerospace companies :)

alex@exceltechnicalconsulting.com if you are interested :thumbs:

I'm in automotive recruitment as well... :boxing:

I have worked with and

Programmed robots for welding and assembly of body panels. Same as on the Citroen Advert. FANUC ROBOTS.

Programmed SCADA systems and SLC5/500 plc programming.

Programmed HMI's (human, machine interface) touch screens.

Programmed DETO control thyristor driven overhead body cranes.

Programmed Radio Binary coding for AGV's. (Auto Guided Vehicles) Small electric fork trucks, side loading, that take information via a radio control and do what they are told and where to go in a factory environment. IE, Go to machine No5, collect a pallet of whatever drop that off at station No 75, collect from etc etc.

Programmed sonar safety control systems.

Yadda yadda yadda....

I have worked with and

Programmed robots for welding and assembly of body panels. Same as on the Citroen Advert. FANUC ROBOTS.

Programmed Radio Binary coding for AGV's. (Auto Guided Vehicles) Small electric fork trucks, side loading, that take information via a radio control and do what they are told and where to go in a factory environment. IE, Go to machine No5, collect a pallet of whatever drop that off at station No 75, collect from etc etc.

Yadda yadda yadda....

Im actually looking for a plc programmer if you're currently looking! Working for a company who supply and maintain assembly machinery to the automotive industry.

I have worked with and

Yadda yadda yadda....

Im actually looking for a plc programmer if you're currently looking! Working for a company who supply and maintain assembly machinery to the automotive industry.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I have found my place now...... :thumbs: