Show n Go - motorised number plate in STOCK £130 Del'd

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, another mod that I simply don't 'get' :wacko: What's the point of that exactly and why did I click on the video clip - my husband's not even here and I get tortured by ACDC :rant:

I assume so that you don't have a number plate ruining the look of your car... And possibly for forward facing speed cameras? I would have said the former more than the latter though.

Cool gadget, but you're asking for trouble if you get caught IMHO.

had this on my zed a few years back, looks to be the same as the swift motorsport one as the instructions have the same car in it :thumbs:

good bit of kit fairly straight forward to fit, and great for shows as you don't have to worry about removing and sticking plates on etc.

rtbiscuit had a guide on here once, but don't know where it went, but in it you couls see how deep it goes into the bumper.

There was also mentioning that if you had a FMI, then it would be a no go, but then i have seen a vid where somebody has fitted with a FMI in place, but it does look kinda odd.