If you can't win......go viral

Ricey

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate you've made my evening, a proper ROFL around my lounge.

Best Quotes

Its just typically Germanic.........Grey, Gunmetal, Grey, Silver, Grey, Black, Grey, Aluminium (Grey), Black......ooh, ooh was that a bit of Blue on the badge!! Nope lost it.......Grey, Grey, Black, Grey. Its a wonder really that they allowed it to be a drop head so you can drop the lid (in a mighty impressive 10 seconds) and let the colors of beautiful English summer time in (Grey, Grey, Black, Grey, cloud, chav, grey, pram, grey, pastie).

How do you know a Zed is so good ;)

Personally you can't beat the sound of V6 (In fact just buy yourself a 350z.....now that's a proper car!).

You may want to correct canubra to carnauba

Great read mate and really hope you sell her swiftly to then purchase as you've so rightly said.......

A ZED!

Oh man this going to be thread of the century!

Q: I have a slight slipped disk - do you reckon your car would possibly shake it back into place

A: Slipped disc? It will not only cure your slipped disc but it will also cure any severity of impotence......the vibrations alone are enough to shake some life into your old man......and that's a ricey double cash back guarantee.

I know, mrs glrnet hates the fecking thing, apparently it regularly loses her templates :wacko:

Sorry mate, but you need to familiorise yourself with the spell checker :p;)

After 5 un exaggerated hours and at least 20 attempts to list I literally couldn't have cared less! :lol: