If you can't win......go viral

Ricey

I'm not giving Otters away with it........that would just be strange :wacko:

They will just continue to live in my bath and do my bidding.

Yeah strange indeed.... If I read that advert and came to look at the car I wouldn't be expecting strange at all.... :wacko:

Dave if YOU read that advert and came to look at the car you'd be wearing stockings and suspensers in the hope of a bumming ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah strange indeed.... If I read that advert and came to look at the car I wouldn't be expecting strange at all.... :wacko:

Dave if YOU read that advert and came to look at the car you'd be wearing stockings and suspensers in the hope of a bumming ;)

:lol::lol:

Just noticed that ricey's zed status reads double denim dude. Was that changed recently in light of this thread or has he always had that and is there some kind of background story to it? Say like the hilarious stories on his eBay page are actually true and he's using humour to cover his tracks where he really knows that his heart yearns for some big lad to buy his z4 off him and take him out for lovely driver and weekends away.

It all started here I think:-

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=43279&p=725249&hilit=double+denim#p725249

It was an image too good not to be perpetuated to the full, I believe SMD was somewhat instrumental in this procedure :lol: (I know, you're not surprised!!)

Just noticed that ricey's zed status reads double denim dude. Was that changed recently in light of this thread or has he always had that and is there some kind of background story to it? Say like the hilarious stories on his eBay page are actually true and he's using humour to cover his tracks where he really knows that his heart yearns for some big lad to buy his z4 off him and take him out for lovely driver and weekends away.

:angry: Yes I was indeed stiched up shortly after LakeZ last year.

At the Wales meet I wore a very fashionable and beautiful double denim combo of shirt and jeans.

I wouldn't mind but Shire was wearing the exact same clothing yet everyone was frothing at the knob about him :dry:

At the Wales meet I wore a very fashionable and beautiful double denim combo of shirt and jeans.

I wouldn't mind but Shire was wearing the exact same clothing yet everyone was frothing at the knob about him :dry:

Very fashionable??? Not in this decade or last! Check shirt with denim jeans or maybe a shirt with denim elbow patches with some chinos but not that!

What were you thinking??? Lol.

I did say it is surreal in there :lol:

Very fashionable??? Not in this decade or last! Check shirt with denim jeans or maybe a shirt with denim elbow patches with some chinos but not that!

What were you thinking??? Lol.

Looking at the car and the owner I would almost certainly be in luck :thumbs:

You knows it sweetcheeks :wub:

You knows it sweetcheeks :wub:

I was talking about the car :blush:

Hopefully not the only hard ride on offer though ;)

Ah I didn't know the background of that status - it was me that asked the double denim question on ebay :lol:

£60 on advertising

230 views of autotrader

7000 views on eBay

Sold for 6300 and another 800 for hardtop.......via a free add on the z4 forum! :bang:

At least your rid of the dreadful monster!

£60 on advertising

230 views of autotrader

7000 views on eBay

Sold for 6300 and another 800 for hardtop.......via a free add on the z4 forum! :bang:

Glad you've rid your self of the hateful bimmer :thumbs:

Looking forward to your adventures with the new beast B)

So you're complaining about £60 on advertising?!?

No im pointing out/complaining that 60 quid of advertising.generated precisely nada yet a free forum advert.sold both items.

autotrader are full of crap