Hi all, soon to be a owner of a 350z

Hi all, as per the title i will havea 350 project to work on with blown piston rings and needs a new clutch,

some guy on the old e-bay was breaking it and took my offer for the lot .

will be glad to hear the good old v6 sound the last one i had was a mx3 with the 2.5 mx6 lump fitted,

well so you all no im jon im from bristol, and by the seams of it the forum is a good one with helpful members

so Hi all

hey welcome

did you have the de or ZE engine in the mx3? :wacko: the breaks on those things definitely needed uprating they hardly were good enough for the origional 1.8. As you can probably tell I used to own one that was a bottomless pit for money. Had the lambo doors, carbon bonnet and blitz bodykit. Then it got smashed up at an uninsured bodyshop :angry:

still on a brighter note I managed to keep a clean license

Hi, Thanks for the warm welcome,

i shall keep you all up to date with the progress first job is to strip down to do the clutch, and get the compression checked,

hey welcome

did you have the de or ZE engine in the mx3? :wacko: the breaks on those things definitely needed uprating they hardly were good enough for the origional 1.8. As you can probably tell I used to own one that was a bottomless pit for money. Had the lambo doors, carbon bonnet and blitz bodykit. Then it got smashed up at an uninsured bodyshop :angry:

still on a brighter note I managed to keep a clean license

and if i remeber i had ze, and mine i had a compleate 2.5 donor car that was used in the sprint series, so swapped it all over on to my 1.5 import, done the lot in a week long days :wacko:

but yeah the brakes are pants on the mx-3's