185mph in a 350z...

Who should we allocate to inform the seller...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we allocate to inform the seller...

• 1: Ricey
    • 2: Coldel
    • 3: SMD
    • 4: Other (will update)

We should have an allocated member on here that forwards these threads to these sellers just to let them know that they may have been misinformed about Zeds when they bought them - you know - someone to let them down gently with a kind and considered email...I propose Ricey... :lol:

Surely we should start up a thread dedicated to shocking Zed ads rather than starting new ones each time - just to keep a record of them for entertainment purposes..erm I mean research purposes ;)

We should have an allocated member on here that forwards these threads to these sellers just to let them know that they may have been misinformed about Zeds when they bought them - you know - someone to let them down gently with a kind and considered email...I propose Ricey... :lol:

The OP should add a vote to the thread for this,

Nominations being

1: Ricey

2: Coldel

3: SMD

:lol:

The OP should add a vote to the thread for this,

Nominations being

1: Ricey

2: Coldel

3: SMD

I say

Coldel - should find them and inform us :lol:

Ricey - To make the initial contact using his normal "tactful" manner

SMD - To field any response where they consider Ricey is wrong about their NA 350 not having 350 WHP and doing an "easy" 199mph

:thumbs:

£6500 for a 2002 imported car and yet the consensus on here on another thread was that a 54 plater was only worth about £5000. So I think this guy is probably hoping a bit.

As for the 185mph... well I read a while back a long thread that about how fast can a zed actually go if the electronic 155mph restrictor was taken off and the general consensus was that we were talking of nearly 180mph, especially for the 313 models with 309bhp. Im not sure anyone has actually been brave enough to try it out, but I may have to google later as im sure someone must have tried it.

But then this guy reckons his very old imported zed has 323bhp... so maybe he has a flux capacitor installed and therefore 185mph would be more than achievable... :lol: