Madmarky's Zed history **Picture and text Heavy**

Madmarky

Haha Chris thanks for that.

Yes thats what I had been talking to Mitz about for a couple of years and was the plan when my brakes needed replacing. However with the money I spent on the car so far this year and the extra money needed to sorting out a few bits damaged at Wales I just couldn't stretch to that sort of cash. So these will do for now. I think for the money they tick all my boxes for what i need/want right now.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Firstly what an excellently written build thread Madmarky with some great photos. :clap:

Really hard to believe all the grief you've been through with getting the Zed to look like how you want it and I'm honestly surprised that you carried on given all the hassle with the first bodyshop & it's owner. Well done. Keep it up. :thumbs:

Thanks guys, its taking time to get used to the new wrap changes but i am very happy with the results, so many people thought it was paint which is good.

I think it's looks really great and I'd probably be one of those people fooled into thinking it's paint on first inspection. :lol:;)

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Nice write up Mark,

I know your car, I was at Wales when you clipped the rock - I know you weren't happy :scare:

But I never actually read this until now - Nice one mate, I wasn't aware of all the pain you went through with the stereo being pinched as well - that sux!!!

Keep us updated, no doubt see you at another meet soon :)

• 3 weeks later...