• Black
    • Silver
    • Gun Metal
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think you`ll struggle to base your decision upon this poll. Everyone has such different tastes. Some like black or silver, but others find they are far to common. Some like the mad temper orange or yellow as they are loud and stand out. Others like the burnt orange as its such a 350z colour. Others you`ll find like the chilli red as they seem a bit rarer. Its really really down to personal taste, and what is available when you are looking.

Personally I wanted a temper orange, azure blue or black when I was looking, but with a choice of only 2 313 roadsters for sale within 100 miles of my house, I had to pick between twilight grey (not on your list) or midnight blue. The night blue looked the same colour as an old mans skoda (in my opinion), so I went for the twilight grey one.

I really think you`ll struggle to base your decision upon this poll. Everyone has such different tastes. Some like black or silver, but others find they are far to common. Some like the mad temper orange or yellow as they are loud and stand out. Others like the burnt orange as its such a 350z colour. Others you`ll find like the chilli red as they seem a bit rarer. Its really really down to personal taste, and what is available when you are looking.

Personally I wanted a temper orange, azure blue or black when I was looking, but with a choice of only 2 313 roadsters for sale within 100 miles of my house, I had to pick between twilight grey (not on your list) or midnight blue. The night blue looked the same colour as an old mans skoda (in my opinion), so I went for the twilight grey one.

It's not going to sway my decision at all matey, it's down to personal taste as i said in the 1st post :)

It'll be a choice of what spec, mileage, condition the car is that decides it for me

I think there is a lot of delusional people on here, quite clearly black is best and anyone who has not got a black one is clearly jealous of mine.

BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black looks great when clean however it loses the lines and lovely lumps on the car which is a shame.

I still love azure. Rosso Red is absolutely stunning and I'd happily have one!