Complete bargain ipod dock!

I may have a few spare ;) just waiting a few days to see what/if I am paying for them I orginally ordered 5 and cancelled them as I decided it was too many then reordered two - they got cancelled by tesco

I have now recieved all 7... i'm not complaining to be honest :lol:

:lol: Sell me one!!! ;)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the sound quality out of these (for £13!) BUT...has anyone's iPhone stopped working since docking it in to the speakers?

I wasn't able to make/receive calls or send/receive texts earlier today after using with the soundbar for the first time. Thankfully turning the phone on and off seems to have done the trick so I'm wondering if it's an 'iffy' batch? To be fair my phone can be temperamental at times :wacko:

S.

Loving the sound quality out of these (for £13!) BUT...has anyone's iPhone stopped working since docking it in to the speakers?

I wasn't able to make/receive calls or send/receive texts earlier today after using with the soundbar for the first time. Thankfully turning the phone on and off seems to have done the trick so I'm wondering if it's an 'iffy' batch? To be fair my phone can be temperamental at times :wacko:

S.

Not had a problem with my iPhone or iPod touch, my iPhone did ask me to download a free little app for the soundbar which is quite nice.... Did your iPhone automatically update to 5.1.1 mine did yesterday, maybe that was the issue not the soundbar :shrug:

my iphone gets delivered tomorrow so ill let you know if theres any problems.very happy with it so far tho :band:

Yeah, I'm made up with mine too and massive thanks again for sharing the find :) it's probs my phone which was being iffy rather than the speakers. Or the update as Dave mentioned. Mine is one of the early iPhone 4's - the ones which you have to hold in a special way to get reception lol.

S.

It's a shame people bought them just to make a few £ :thumbdown:

Less to go round that way, I have told a few people who would have loved one so I wish I had ordered a few more but not for a profit, in fact I gave the Sony dock I replaced away to a mate at work for nothing :thumbs:

Less to go round that way, I have told a few people who would have loved one so I wish I had ordered a few more but not for a profit, in fact I gave the Sony dock I replaced away to a mate at work for nothing :thumbs:

That's why I only ordered one.

Oh and biscuit you liar! You didn't get it for your birthday!!!!!!

Haha properly busted.... Birthday my ar$e !!!!

In the spirit of the OP letting us all know it would have been nice to at least sell any 'surplus' ones on here to members at a small benefit....

In the spirit of the OP letting us all know it would have been nice to at least sell any 'surplus' ones on here to members at a small benefit....

Yup, I offered to pay a 'small' premium for one, there must be people with multiple orders just looking at them in their boxes....

I havent checked forum for last few days :doh:

And i was punished. Bloody hell... I need iphone dock :)

Who will sell one for me?

We are like family and you dont want to make money on family:)

Please let me know:)

Same here .....thought I had bought one but tesco are using me as an example and using their massive corporate power to erase my life! :scare:

Yup, I offered to pay a 'small' premium for one, there must be people with multiple orders just looking at them in their boxes....

Yep like Del Boy's lock up :lol:

Hi all,

I've got a spare on of these (bought an additional one for my kitchen but not suitable) - was gonna eBay it but thought it'd be good karma and all that to let someone on here have it for cost price (plus P&P) if anyone wants it (I believe the cheapest delivery is £5.99 with MyHermes). Still unboxed and all that.

So send me a PM if you're interested. If more than one person PMs me by the end of the night then I'll put names in a hat or something so it's fair :)

S.

Hi all,

I've got a spare on of these (bought an additional one for my kitchen but not suitable) - was gonna eBay it but thought it'd be good karma and all that to let someone on here have it for cost price (plus P&P) if anyone wants it (I believe the cheapest delivery is £5.99 with MyHermes). Still unboxed and all that.

So send me a PM if you're interested. If more than one person PMs me by the end of the night then I'll put names in a hat or something so it's fair :)

S.

Very good of you, Sarah, Sarnie is after one... :)

:#1:

Hi all,

S.