Soon to be ex-shed...

AMT

Won't be long now so thought i'd give it a last pic while it was clean and the weathers been nice today. Camera phone so not the best... actually looking forward to getting rid of her (didn't think id say that) but its feelin sloower by the minute... but its kept in good nic, so whomever gets it next will have a looked after car!

Yay, another thread about a Hyundai! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:lol::lol::lol:

Is there a Hyundai forum? Maybe we should go and spam over there with threads about 350s :teeth:

It makes me laugh that two people that don't have Zeds anymore themselves have commented about talking about other cars on here :lol::bang:

Is there a Hyundai forum? Maybe we should go and spam over there with threads about 350s :teeth:

It makes me laugh that two people that don't have Zeds anymore themselves have commented about talking about other cars on here :lol::bang:

Atleast we actually owned Zeds ;)

And despite being long term members and posting on here a lot, Ive never seen any pics of their cars, I dont actually know what Ian drives and I only know Ekona drives a Beetle because I asked him.

I reckon Ive seen and heard enough about AMT's Hound Eye that I could pick it out of a lineup of identical cars. :teeth:

And despite being long term members and posting on here a lot, Ive never seen any pics of their cars, I dont actually know what Ian drives and I only know Ekona drives a Beetle because I asked him.

I reckon Ive seen and heard enough about AMT's Hound Eye that I could pick it out of a lineup of identical cars. :teeth:

You've honestly never seen any pics of either of my cars? WTF do you do on here :lol:

It even says in my sig what they are :lol: In fact, my sig has links to both build threads

Play nice gents.

Gotta admire a guys enthusiasm in whatever it is he drives.

However.... I agree with you all.

I've also worked on ships built by Hyundai - I would never, ever want to own one. :yuck:

Lol so how long till the zed?!? although i know how you feel, i joined the forum a good 5 months before i actually got mine!

btw, how much rwd and 280bhp experience do you have? Although the TCS is pretty strict i've found, i do test it most wet days on the way to work :blush:

Lol so how long till the zed?!? although i know how you feel, i joined the forum a good 5 months before i actually got mine!

Five months, pah!! He's been on here for almost two years already :lol:

I bet he ends up buying an Evo or something :lol:

It really is quite hostile round here at the moment, I'm not getting good vibes!

It's all in jest. You know you are accepted when you get a good urine extraction!