my 350z and please don't hate me for what I did :)

mhd212

That's a true monster. Personally I wouldn't have that huge rear wing and would have kept the dual exhaust, but maybe that's just me.

I like the gauge in the handle though, never thought of that before and it is a very nice colour.

I reckon that could make a small child wet itself in fright! Monster.

Can I be spoddish and ask what the engine is from.......could google it but I reckon there are others who don't know either but don't want to look dumb!

2jZlol.jpg

Ahh, the old 2 Jay Z swap with Nas on the side :D

That looks stock, fantastic work - much more info needed though, turbo spec, management, gearbox and most importantly what its done to the handling, have you had the car corner weighted at all? :shrug:

Seen a lot of 2J's going into drift cars over here, spectacular engines. :thumbs:

Last post - its out of a Mk IV Supra (at least in the UK, can also be found in Chasers/Mark 2's and Aristos) :)

:thumbs: how does the car handle/work with all that power?

Well the handling was ok with the stock 2jz engine, almost the same as it used to be. But with the extra HP i needed to add couple of things such as strut bars sway bars and semi slick tires.

Wow that looks insane! Was just the other day thinking how good a 2jz-gte engine would be in a zed :thumbs:

As for cooling, i reckon a vented seibon carbon bonnet would set that off nicely, and maybe take a hacksaw to the front bumper - after all, thats a lot of engine to cool through not a particularly big front aperture.

VS style hood coming on the way :) but if its not enough then I have to do something with the bumper as you suggested :) thanks

That's incredible! Awesome power and looks.. must've set you back a fair bit!

As others have said a proper build thread would make for a great read.

Only thing I noticed... lots and lots of horsepower... and... STANDARD BRAKES!?

Yea :S Its a bit expensive and 4 stop tech big brakes will make a 3 feet difference. But because of the pressure many people are applying on me to do something with the brakes ( just as you guys did :dry: ) I bought stock brembos and will be installed once am back from Leeds.

I have couple of bad quality videos have a look at them:

I reckon that could make a small child wet itself in fright! Monster.

Can I be spoddish and ask what the engine is from.......could google it but I reckon there are others who don't know either but don't want to look dumb!

Its a supra 1993-2002 engine :) its easy to tune, cheap and simple.

2jZlol.jpg

Ahh, the old 2 Jay Z swap with Nas on the side :D

That looks stock, fantastic work - much more info needed though, turbo spec, management, gearbox and most importantly what its done to the handling, have you had the car corner weighted at all? :shrug:

Seen a lot of 2J's going into drift cars over here, spectacular engines. :thumbs:

Last post - its out of a Mk IV Supra (at least in the UK, can also be found in Chasers/Mark 2's and Aristos) :)

No I did not do the car corner weighting because no one knows how to do it in Oman :S

Here is the spec of the car:

2JZ-GTE engine and 6 speed getrag gearbox

HKS T51R SPL turbo with heat shield

Full head - porting, polishing, oversized valves and HKS 272 cams

Full bolck - cp pistons 20mm overbore and con rods and ACL crank bearing kit

greddy intake

Blitz 4 inch intercooler

3.5 inch down pipe Jun 3.5 inch exhaust

1000 cc HKS injectors and SARD fuel rail

Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure regulator

Greddy fuel catch can

Custom oil catch can

Greddy oil cooler with spal fan

Mizu 3 row radiator

Electromotive spark ignition system

2 bosch 044 fuel pumps

ORC triple plate clutch and VLSD

MoTeC M600

AIM MXL strada digital dash

Defi fuel pressure, oil pressure, boost and water temperature gauges.

Bride seats and sparco seat belts

Momo steering wheel

Auto Power 4 point roll cage

VOlk GTS 19inch wheels and semi slick tyres ( toyo proxes 888)

Ksport coilover

camber kit and toe kit

New head light and tail lights

C- west wing and body kit

Ultra Racing bars and braces ( not installed yet)

Brembo stock brakes ( not installed yet)

Paint color: Porsche gt3 RS green

Boost video needs to be accompanied by rev counter really ;)

One of the speedo would be quite funny too, I think this is easily 200hp over anything else thats on this board. Are those Oman power figures or US ones BTW?? ;)

Boost video needs to be accompanied by rev counter really ;)

One of the speedo would be quite funny too, I think this is easily 200hp over anything else thats on this board. Are those Oman power figures or US ones BTW?? ;)

Well the boost gauge can make a long story short isn't it? The car was tuned on a mustang dayno so I guess it should be 30 whp above the 905 whp.

Very nice fella :thumbs: with the right turbo and management, with the current spec you could squeeze a bit more from that :D we have a Supra in the UK making over 1100BHP on pump fuel, with similar spec,

I guess being a little shorter in the wheelbase than a Supra, i would imagine it can get a little skittish and crossed up if you get to enthusiastic?

I must admit i was impressed with the stability of my Skyline 350GT (same but slightly longer wheelbase than the Z) after coming from a single turboed Supra, but the Supra had the handling edge despite being a much older design.