The Garage Queen is 7 today

Beavis

Come out of Sorn and gone for a spin for the first time this year! :yahoo: Nearly six years of ownership now and it still feels fresh and fantastic to drive B) Its been seen on a forum Wales drive every year since 2006 though it wont be seen this year on the drives (too busy with work i am afraid) :(

You dont realise how heavy these cars are to drive until you have been driving a light weight shed over the winter. I need to get into a Gym! :surrender:

DSC_0170-2.jpg

You could have washed and polished it. :p:lol:

See ya soon. :thumbs:

Not been washed since September! but it does need one, maybe tomorrow :lol:

So you only tax it for six months of the year and this year you can't go on the Wales runs..........what a shame, time to sell up? :)

To be fair Liam i have only taxed it for 6 months for the last 3-4years. Kept it too long now to sell really and with the current market condition.............. :surrender:

So you only tax it for six months of the year and this year you can't go on the Wales runs..........what a shame, time to sell up? :)

To be fair Liam i have only taxed it for 6 months for the last 3-4years. Kept it too long now to sell really and with the current market condition.............. :surrender:

Have to say it looks totally awesome in that colour. And you havent washed it since Sept?!!! :scare:

Have to say it looks totally awesome in that colour. And you havent washed it since Sept?!!! :scare:

Covered up ;):lol:

Oh, this must be Beavis Summer Time as opposed to BST!!! Well I hope you've organised some warmer weather for us mate? Your car always looks bloody good :thumbs::thumbs:B)

:lol: Thanks Graham :thumbs: