I'm back!!!

Where do i start? Was not a prolific poster on here but could not bring myself to tell you all i sold the 350z back in November, i felt like a traitor. After the last 7 years of being self employed designing and installing kitchens and bathrooms i have gone back to my original trade of instrument tech. in industry, as the last 2 years have been a bit scary for income! My van was on its last legs so that went the journey, that left us with just the 350z,which being keen cyclists aswell was not very practical so i weighed it in against a mitsubishi asx. This last few months have been hell, even the wife has missed driving "LUSH"

This brings me up to date where i spotted an advert today locally at Evans Halshaw Middlesbrough for a 370Z. Toby off here (EH 370Z) and his team have given me a deal i just could not refuse so i am now proud owner of "LUSH" No.2. ( Well, will be on friday ).

Glad i've got that off my chest, might see a bit more of me on the forum again now!!!!

And i know this thread is worthless without pics but you will have to bear with me on that one, as i hav'nt got any yet, Cheers.

Where do i start? Was not a prolific poster on here but could not bring myself to tell you all i sold the 350z back in November, i felt like a traitor. After the last 7 years of being self employed designing and installing kitchens and bathrooms i have gone back to my original trade of instrument tech. in industry, as the last 2 years have been a bit scary for income! My van was on its last legs so that went the journey, that left us with just the 350z,which being keen cyclists aswell was not very practical so i weighed it in against a mitsubishi asx. This last few months have been hell, even the wife has missed driving "LUSH"

This brings me up to date where i spotted an advert today locally at Evans Halshaw Middlesbrough for a 370Z. Toby off here (EH 370Z) and his team have given me a deal i just could not refuse so i am now proud owner of "LUSH" No.2. ( Well, will be on friday ).

Glad i've got that off my chest, might see a bit more of me on the forum again now!!!!

And i know this thread is worthless without pics but you will have to bear with me on that one, as i hav'nt got any yet, Cheers.

Pleased you are back in the fold, its a super looking car B)

Bring your camera this afternoon!! Got the book packs waiting, see you soon! :thumbs:

Hi all, thanks for encouraging replies. Its a 2010 GT connect premium in gunmetal but only registered on the 31st of January 2012! Hasnt even been in the showroom and still has all the protective blue film on footpedals etc. Toby at Evans Halshaw (EH 370Z) keeps telling me its the bargain of the century,and i think i'm inclined to agree.Think the advert is still on their website.