Car back from paint shop

squit

Just got my car back from the paint shop after having the front bumper resprayed :yahoo: , new grill installed and badge smoothed out.

I'm happy with the result just need to work out where to put the number plate or whether to get a square when one any ideas?

IMAG0116.jpg

plate lives in the front window... in the unlikely event you get pulled, you're just on your way to get it fitted :lol:

+1

though my current excuse is that I have a new bracket on order from Japan :lol:

Looks great smoothed out B)

Has anyone ever fitted a plate on brackets to the very bottom of the bumper? Also do anyone know if your still allowed to have a sticker instead of a proper plate? :shrug:

Strictly speaking, stickers aren't legal - although no-one's entirely sure why (clicky for example). You can get them for "show use only". I know a few people using them and the only person to have any trouble for it was the one who wasn't using a reflective background - he was only given a slap on the wrists and told to change it over though.

The plate in the grill looks appalling, looks worse than a standard bumper IMO.

I'm going to hopefully smooth my bumper, but going to get a retractable plate. Cost £100, but wired to a button on the dash and you can have it up or hidden in moments.

Well, just in the process of moving my plate back up to the bumper - I thought it looked fine on the grille - love the A7TAK one in particular, very stylish - but going to revert to bumper as it didnt quite look right with the Stillen splitter...still would prefer it without a plate at all...

Front-1.jpg

The plate in the grill looks appalling, looks worse than a standard bumper IMO.

I'm going to hopefully smooth my bumper, but going to get a retractable plate. Cost £100, but wired to a button on the dash and you can have it up or hidden in moments.

Yeah I was thinking about retractable plate but would have to cut hole in the grill for it, unless I had it come out at the bottom.