Hello everyone!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard Annie, sounds like you're really looking forward to enjoying the Zed, congratulations :thumbs:

Have a good dig around the forum, there's loads of information to be had and the FAQ's are very helpful. The guys and girls on here will really help you with all the "Cleaning materials for a roadster hood" / "Which tyres suit the Zed best" / "Suggestions for some fun roads / good garage for servicing / I've heard this wierd noise from X kind of stuff.

You've picked yourself a really good fun car, get out there and enjoy it! :yahoo:

:welcome: Annie.

Your taste in colour and model are impeccable.

Autoglym make roof maintenance products to clean it and then protect it and these are available from Halfords or similar and are appropriately named.

If the roof needs any more renovation, Renovo make restorer in black - you need to follow the instructions carefully. Like this here http://www.amazon.co.uk/RENOVO-CONVERTIBLE-COLOUR-REVIVER-RESTORER/dp/B003KSS7IG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1332485502&sr=8-4

Good luck with the car.

I'm sorry but I am not sure how to put my location on my profile :blush: I really am not up to speed with the mechanics of the forum yet!

I've also got a question that I want to ask but it is a really stupid one so is there anyone nice who wouldn't mind seeing if they could answer it for me, that I can PM? I am not sure how to PM either but, hopefully, I will work that out soon.

Thank you. I've tried to reply but not sure if I've even done that properly as msg is still sitting in my Outbox rather than Sent Items :blush:

it will sit in your outbox until the intended user logs in and reads their PM's :)

:welcome: btw

Thanks everyone. Going to up to the garage today for a look at my new car because I can't wait til Thursday :blush: I've also booked a half day with Colin Hoad at CAT in May and I am really excited (and also quite apprehensive) about that!

Thanks everyone. Going to up to the garage today for a look at my new car because I can't wait til Thursday :blush: I've also booked a half day with Colin Hoad at CAT in May and I am really excited (and also quite apprehensive) about that!

Good luck with that. The Z is a surprisingly tolerant car. If you take your time you'll soon get used to it... the smoother the better. Have fun :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

I've also booked a half day with Colin Hoad at CAT in May and I am really excited (and also quite apprehensive) about that!

It is brilliant - having just done a day with Colin myself last Friday :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60136

Good reason to be excited but no need to be apprehensive as Colin will make sure you are safe.

Mind you when I was doing 130+ round the banking I think my ticker worked overtime, but when Colin said he had driven round at 187 (in a Porsche) it must have seemed to him I had my brakes on :lol:

Just read your well written account of your day with Colin and I hope that I have a similar great experience :) I've only booked half a day as I thought that a whole day might be too intense for me, so I should be doing the second part of the day that you documented. I have spoken to Jo, Colin's wife, who seems very nice and it sounds as though Colin is too, which is great as I will definitely need my confidence boosting. Yay, go Annie :drive1