Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

Next Thursday I am taking delivery of my first ever Zed (2006 Roadster) as I have learned to call it from browsing the forum for the last hour or so. Oddly enough I once owned a Z horse but that's probably irrelevant on a car forum. I am so excited because my current car, old Range Rover is sooooo boring to drive and the test drive in the new car was so much fun that I didn't want it to end! I am female and know nothing about cars so have a lot to learn as you all seem to use a quite a bit of jargon and I haven't a clue what most of it means. Please be kind as I do want to learn.

Thanks,

Annie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind welcome :) I can't really believe that I am getting such a beautiful car. I only went up to the garage for a couple of new batteries for my Range Rover's remote and I came back having PX'd it for a Zed :blush:

It's Azure Blue. I think that's why it caught my eye because the colour is so nice. I generally try not to look at the 'Desirable Car' section on the forecourt because I am a bit impulsive. I should maybe mention that I have only had my current Range Rover for 3 weeks but driving it is so tedious that I knew I'd made a mistake the second I drove it off the drive. I bought it to tow my horse box but now I have nothing to tow with. Oops!

Wonders if there should be a dating section in this forum????? (obviously so different cars can meet each other ;) )

We have at least one couple that I know of who mett through the forum and now have children too :thumbs:

Can I ask stupid questions without being laughed at? If I can, my first question is - how do you clean the Roadster? I've never had a car with a folding roof before. I apologise if that is a totally stupid question. I know quite a lot about a variety of subjects but cars aren't included in my knowledge base so far :blush:

Wonders if there should be a dating section in this forum????? (obviously so different cars can meet each other ;) )

We have at least one couple that I know of who mett through the forum and now have children too :thumbs:

I'm too old to start with kids again, getting rid of one this year, but must admit I've cut the cost of her wedding back so I could buy the Zed. LOL

Can I ask stupid questions without being laughed at? If I can, my first question is - how do you clean the Roadster? I've never had a car with a folding roof before. I apologise if that is a totally stupid question. I know quite a lot about a variety of subjects but cars aren't included in my knowledge base so far :blush:

viewforum.php?f=22

Hints/tips/info are in the forum linked too above.

The search function in the top right take a bit of getting used too, but it can get you answers much quicker than posing new topics sometimes and also check the FAQ link in my signature. Plenty of info there :thumbs: