Hello!

tc350z

Hi, I'm new to this and a "Zed owner to be" (purchased it yesterday :teeth: but picking it up next week :thumbdown: ) a 54plate Carbon Quartz 350z! iammegachuffed.com! and cant wait to drive it. I've joined this form a while back but thought id post something untill I actually got my hands on one. So Hi all :yahoo:

I just have one question, my Zed seems to have a small "socket" type thing sticking out of the car... under the O/S indicator light to be precise its the size of a 5pence piece and looks like a smaller version of a 12v socket you'd have in the car? (I dont have a picture of it right now but will post one later today) now the garage i got it from has no idea what its for but said they'd remove it and patch it up but i'd still like to know what it was for, any feedback would be much apperciated!

Cheers, Tony

Thanks everyone, as cheesy as it may sound its nice to be in a friendly welcoming club, so cheers!

I tried to post a picture of my problem but I can't due to the fact of me being a newbie or my computer incompetence lol but anyways I'm still confused of what the "socket" like thing sticking out of the Zed is or what it wants from me? Any help would be very welcomed

Cheers Tony

Hi, I'm new to this and a "Zed owner to be" (purchased it yesterday :teeth: but picking it up next week :thumbdown: ) a 54plate Carbon Quartz 350z! iammegachuffed.com! and cant wait to drive it. I've joined this form a while back but thought id post something untill I actually got my hands on one. So Hi all :yahoo:

I just have one question, my Zed seems to have a small "socket" type thing sticking out of the car... under the O/S indicator light to be precise its the size of a 5pence piece and looks like a smaller version of a 12v socket you'd have in the car? (I dont have a picture of it right now but will post one later today) now the garage i got it from has no idea what its for but said they'd remove it and patch it up but i'd still like to know what it was for, any feedback would be much apperciated!

Cheers, Tony

Hi mate, you've bought my old car. The socket on the wing was fitted by the guy i bought it from and is a charging point for a trickle charger. Theguy hardly used the car and wanted to keep the battery charged :shrug:

Cheers, Tony

Hi mate, you've bought my old car. The socket on the wing was fitted by the guy i bought it from and is a charging point for a trickle charger. Theguy hardly used the car and wanted to keep the battery charged :shrug:

Hey! small world how I managed to purchase a car from arnold sharks that was owned by a member of this form :thumbs:

I now have extreme peace of mind that the car was well looked after, and thanks for letting me know about the "socket" but i personally thought it was of no use to me and asked the dealer to remove it. So its all good :thumbs:

Cheers, Tony

Hey! small world how I managed to purchase a car from arnold sharks that was owned by a member of this form :thumbs:

I now have extreme peace of mind that the car was well looked after, and thanks for letting me know about the "socket" but i personally thought it was of no use to me and asked the dealer to remove it. So its all good :thumbs:

Glad your happy with the car, all service work on the car was carried out by mark at the garage in motherwell. If i was you all i would do is an oil change as absolutely everything else was done. The engine managment light came on once, i had the code read and it was an o2 sensor, i was told it was prob due to really cold weather in jan. I had it reset and it never came back on. Only other thing is it defo has the notorious rear clicky axle problem. If its got a warrenty i would defo want the cv joints changed.