Hello from a noob

Hi,

After trawling the classifieds to find my next car I have settled on the Zed.The shortlist included 911 (big bucks to maintain) SLK55 ( bit of an old mans car image) Z4 (bit girly).

Whilst out for a drive spotted a Zed which I hadnt considered before.

So it was back to the classifieds where I spotted the car that I picked up last week.

Its an 06 Coupe GT pack Sunset with Alezan leather,Nismo V2 front end,Nismo side skirts and small boot spoiler.Nismo 19" 5 spoke( not sure of correct name)

Its replacing an Audi TT 225 which has been modded by me over the last two years and after buying the Zed I said to myself that it doesnt need modding but after scanning this forum for the last week I am starting to get an itch.Damn you!!!

Just a final word to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ZED :thumbs:

Hi stanzed!

You'll have fun in the zed. I was utterly heartbroken when you drove her away last weekend. Still crying in my beer now, but I'm really glad the ol' girl has gone to a good home! Have fun!

Don't let these boys see the sticker for the "other place" in the front window though :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...