New Member from Italy :)

• 1 month later...

:welcome: how did you find fitting the exhaust headers? :bounce:

i buy on ebay american and i buy the header for low cost :) and i confirm it's ok and good steel...

the test pipe by megan racing isn't ok, they are bad steel... on 25000km they break all... and I must have continuously welded steel!!!

however collectors have angered a lot to be inserted ...

space was little and they had larger curves of stocks! were also slightly longer ... but eventually everything correctly fitting

Welcome :thumbs: I drove down to San Marino three months ago after going to the Bologna Motor Show. I've got to say I love San Marino - Definitely my favourite small European country by a mile. Also, it's amazing how much attention a zed can get in Europe given that the majority of people have never seen one before!

Welcome :thumbs: I drove down to San Marino three months ago after going to the Bologna Motor Show. I've got to say I love San Marino - Definitely my favourite small European country by a mile. Also, it's amazing how much attention a zed can get in Europe given that the majority of people have never seen one before!

yessss!!!! super visibility ihihihihih

:yahoo:

last week end my friend (Werter with Orange Nissan & Castellani with M3 are professional drifter of WM DRIFT TEAM in Italy Challenge, and the name of this challenge is KAMIKAZE DRIFT EVENT, on youtube you can se so much slide) at MY SPECIAL CAR SHOW 2012 in Rimini (near San Marino) they performed in a Drift Battle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEFBrlM1VT8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PDEwkeOTX8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...