time to say goodbye,

SwanageDave

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to pry or be overly nosey, but out of pure curiosity, what kind of trade in price did you get?

Dont ask those kind of questions its normally a very depressing and sobering answer.. All soon forgotten when you jump in the 370 though :yahoo:

I don't mean to pry or be overly nosey, but out of pure curiosity, what kind of trade in price did you get?

Dont ask those kind of questions its normally a very depressing and sobering answer.. All soon forgotten when you jump in the 370 though :yahoo:

I'm expecting something silly like £4k, which is exactly why I sold my Ducati to buy the Zed rather than trading in.

I'm expecting something silly like £4k, which is exactly why I sold my Ducati to buy the Zed rather than trading in.

quite a bit more that that Kyle B)

Well I fetched the little beauty..got her home in one peice parked her next to the 350 and her indoors says.....they look the bloody same..... :scare: I couldnt bloody believe her..Anyway i Love her to bits already and will post some photos soon. :yahoo::yahoo:

Lol classic :lol: Look forward to seeing the pics Dave :thumbs:

Well I fetched the little beauty..got her home in one peice parked her next to the 350 and her indoors says.....they look the bloody same..... :scare: I couldnt bloody believe her..Anyway i Love her to bits already and will post some photos soon. :yahoo::yahoo:

:lol::lol: Women!

You know what to say the next time she has her hair done differently ;)

:blackeye: ........ :lol:

:blackeye: ........ :lol:

:boxing::lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...