URGENT KIT info needed

frogspeed int

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TuxedoRoyale the ship on face book then see friends stuart nicholls his wall will have pics of drift bros (franko in milan) his my old mv agusta now his , my z 1000, and the 350 thats getting kitted , francos perswasion.

The Vanquish in the photo i sent to Falcon is mine got mi name on it, i can also be found under CREW on the teesmouth life boat page...

Do u have any influence on me being tugged to the dissused dry dock? once we refloat?

Please any one intrested in tux ask to be a friend on face book or tick like on the group page tuxedo royale -sos

Chears John B)

the one in corner of stus mv pic is my old 55 plate red one custom sold several yrs ago, had mvf4,and 1200 buell fire bolt same time ..oh theirs a 03 one in the garage with one of the zds if i remember

Now have 2x old z1300s one mint 3500 miles other is under mods and part built turbo gixer/duke/honda fighter pluss lots of other junk Currently refreshing gxr 1000 ,2x ex hanspree ,Ten Kate cbr 6 race bikes (aprox 150 horses), while the lads have just been oz racing and are now in Malaysia at Sepang,

Im here Hissing about trying to put things together for the ship and 350z ds :yawn:

I'm on my way, it can't be that hard to drive :p

Take ya a long time to drive over there ,seen more power in an Anadin than that thing

Can imagine your car looking like some thing that has had a RTA with Halfwhits store :headhurt: Judging by your recomendations

You should do a search of Ian's posts, you might be suprised what turns up.

Especially posts regarding his own build.

Don't go off assuming stuff, it could bite you in the bum and be quite embarrassing for you.

I'm skipping 6.

cdl906-number-5-candle_2.jpg

Power isn't everything when it comes to towing ;)

Thats why i have a unimog on 44 inch wheels and transit tipper cab check out transit unimog on u tebe they were the early days :yuck:

So any chance of a bit of svitzer sponsorship or just hand to take her green fur jacket off next tome the fire punps need testing? Need more Likes on the Tuxedo royale -sos face book site please.

Please, please can someone runs this bloke's posts via a spell checker or a translation matrix or something, it's now starting to physically hurt trying to work out what the hell he's saying :surrender:

Ian, those pics are bang on mate :lol:

No chance of Svitzer sponsorship.

Owned by AP Moller, and they do nothing for free.

Are you actually on this site to talk about 350's......none of which we have seen pics of. Or did you see it as a chance to gain support for the Tuxedo SOS?

If it wasnt for the ggo of others i could of wasted 1200 quid and a week by his piis recommendation,

Also if he has the supercharger he says then i judge on how i find but as i said earlier , never stop assessing people .

If he has been there done that then why take the **** and posibly cost people time and money, sounds like he has a lot of troll in him ,

Id done a serch b4 posting seen the pics on the kit post, even prest the relevant contact links got nowhere .

If it wasnt for the ggo of others i could of wasted 1200 quid and a week by his piis recommendation,

Also if he has the supercharger he says then i judge on how i find but as i said earlier , never stop assessing people .

If he has been there done that then why take the **** and posibly cost people time and money, sounds like he has a lot of troll in him ,

Id done a serch b4 posting seen the pics on the kit post, even prest the relevant contact links got nowhere .

Sweetheart is your Mammy or Daddy at home? Maybe they might be able to help you with your spelling - you're going to have to get that sorted before you sit your GCSEs ;) You really shouldn't come online unsupervised you never know who you might be speaking to :scare: