Hey everyone!

Ryan

Hiya guy and gals, Ryan here. Im a newbie to the site. I've been a massive fan of the 350z for as long as i can remember, but yet to own one. Currently driving an MR2....but looking to change for the better.

What should i be looking out for if/when i go to view a 350??

Hopefuly i will own one in the not so distant future and would love to attend some of the meets! They look great fun!

Cheers

:welcome:

Might I suggest you start by viewing the FAQ section of the forum before you start asking such generic questions about what to look for.

These topics have been asked and answered many times, and we have a buyers guide too.

What to look for very much depends on the MY car you plan to purchase, which in turn depends on what your budget is.

A bit more info from yourself, and we can give you some more advice. ;)

Hiya guy and gals, Ryan here. Im a newbie to the site. I've been a massive fan of the 350z for as long as i can remember, but yet to own one. Currently driving an MR2....but looking to change for the better.

What should i be looking out for if/when i go to view a 350??

Hopefuly i will own one in the not so distant future and would love to attend some of the meets! They look great fun!

Cheers

you should look out for the nearest petrol station lol