Hi all, new member, soon to be owner!

WWTC

Id just like to introduce myself, and also to thank you all. You see, ive been ive been saving for my new 350 for some time, and ive often visited the forum for info such as servicing intervals, and ofcourse, pricing. So firstly id like to thank you all for helping me, even if you have done without knowing!

Like i said, ive said for what feels like an eternity for my new 350. I owned a 300zx when living in oz, and ive craved the 350 ever since. Ive agreed a price for the car, but given the distance between buyer and seller, im having an AA inspection done before flying down to collect. Rediculous, i know, but thats what happens when you searching for a specific year, colour etc.

The car im purchasing is a 06 (56) 300 gt, grey with orange interior. Its done 50k roughly, just been serviced and motd, and has a full set of brand new wheels and tyres. The down sides, well theres no sat nav, and the tax is up this month. Cant have it all though sometimes eh!

Theres a little icebreaker of a question, you guys are in the know, how much should i expect to pay for this car, roughly?

Also, any little hints or tips you can give me when viewing? You guys all seem to love the car, but is there anything i should look for in particular, besides the obvious? I cant say ive noticed many recurring faults being highlighted?

Once again id like to thank you all for the helpful info on this forum, i look forward to chatting to you all, and most importantly, enjoy the new car!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id just like to introduce myself, and also to thank you all. You see, ive been ive been saving for my new 350 for some time, and ive often visited the forum for info such as servicing intervals, and ofcourse, pricing. So firstly id like to thank you all for helping me, even if you have done without knowing!

Like i said, ive said for what feels like an eternity for my new 350. I owned a 300zx when living in oz, and ive craved the 350 ever since. Ive agreed a price for the car, but given the distance between buyer and seller, im having an AA inspection done before flying down to collect. Rediculous, i know, but thats what happens when you searching for a specific year, colour etc.

The car im purchasing is a 06 (56) 300 gt, grey with orange interior. Its done 50k roughly, just been serviced and motd, and has a full set of brand new wheels and tyres. The down sides, well theres no sat nav, and the tax is up this month. Cant have it all though sometimes eh!

Theres a little icebreaker of a question, you guys are in the know, how much should i expect to pay for this car, roughly?

Also, any little hints or tips you can give me when viewing? You guys all seem to love the car, but is there anything i should look for in particular, besides the obvious? I cant say ive noticed many recurring faults being highlighted?

Once again id like to thank you all for the helpful info on this forum, i look forward to chatting to you all, and most importantly, enjoy the new car!