Hi all, new member, soon to be owner!

WWTC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and Welcome. :wave:

Whats the service history like? any mods? and where you buying from - dealer or private?

Hi mate,

The car has fsh, serviced every 10k or so. The only mods are new wheels, and the seller is private.

Hello and Welcome. :wave:

Whats the service history like? any mods? and where you buying from - dealer or private?

Hi mate,

The car has fsh, serviced every 10k or so. The only mods are new wheels, and the seller is private.

Got some info this morning, and if what i think is gonna happen actually happens, i'll be very disapointed.

I agreed a price with the guy yesterday, made sure he was happy with that, and then agreed to arrange the AA inspection, which i really need to get done as im travelling a long way to get the car. So i paid for the inspection yesterday, and its been booked for tomorrow, but the guy text me this mornin saying hes had lots of interest since he dropped the price and hes holding off til thursday until i see what i want to do. When i said barring the car falling apart id be taking it, he said "we'll get the inspection done and take it from there".

Is it just me, or does that not seem right? Surely he doesnt expect me to change my price because he has alot of interest? The deals done pending inspection surely? I know we didnt have any contract in place or anything, but would any of you agree a price with someone, allow them to book an inspection and flights, and then chnage your mind and sell to someone else?

He may just be lookin after his own interests, if i were him id put other interested parties on hold til the deals done too, he has a car to sell after all. Maybe he knows something up with the car.

Sorry ive not had time to reply to you all, amd admin, sorry for the double topic!

Got some info this morning, and if what i think is gonna happen actually happens, i'll be very disapointed.

I agreed a price with the guy yesterday, made sure he was happy with that, and then agreed to arrange the AA inspection, which i really need to get done as im travelling a long way to get the car. So i paid for the inspection yesterday, and its been booked for tomorrow, but the guy text me this mornin saying hes had lots of interest since he dropped the price and hes holding off til thursday until i see what i want to do. When i said barring the car falling apart id be taking it, he said "we'll get the inspection done and take it from there".

Is it just me, or does that not seem right? Surely he doesnt expect me to change my price because he has alot of interest? The deals done pending inspection surely? I know we didnt have any contract in place or anything, but would any of you agree a price with someone, allow them to book an inspection and flights, and then chnage your mind and sell to someone else?

He may just be lookin after his own interests, if i were him id put other interested parties on hold til the deals done too, he has a car to sell after all. Maybe he knows something up with the car.

Sorry ive not had time to reply to you all, amd admin, sorry for the double topic!

Welcome Along :wave:

How much is the one your looking at up for?

Hi mate

Just realised yours is for sale. The one im looking at has been reduced to £8600, its on autotrader. I think yours is out of my price range sadly

Welcome Along :wave:

How much is the one your looking at up for?

Hi mate

Just realised yours is for sale. The one im looking at has been reduced to £8600, its on autotrader. I think yours is out of my price range sadly

AA inspection done today. Two small scratches, pads 50%, bluetooth adapator missing :rant:

Apart from that, everythings good. The mechanic said its immaculate, well kept, well serviced, no issues with it at all. Flights booked! Saturday i pick it up, looooooong drive home. Wonder if i'll enjoy it :teeth: 3 sleeps to go!!!!

Also, who do you guys use for your insurance? Best quote ive had has been with elephant, any suggestions?

AA inspection done today. Two small scratches, pads 50%, bluetooth adapator missing :rant:

Apart from that, everythings good. The mechanic said its immaculate, well kept, well serviced, no issues with it at all. Flights booked! Saturday i pick it up, looooooong drive home. Wonder if i'll enjoy it :teeth: 3 sleeps to go!!!!

Also, who do you guys use for your insurance? Best quote ive had has been with elephant, any suggestions?

A newish trader viewforum.php?f=172&start=0

We've just done our house structural and contents ins. with them. Realy nice to talk to. :thumbs:

Have a little read. viewforum.php?f=47&start=0

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Doubt anyone will beat elephant, 28yo, 0 NCB but no accidents, no claims, no convictions. Been driving my brothers mobillty car for years. 56 plate 300GT. £696 with £250 vol exc!!!!

A newish trader viewforum.php?f=172&start=0

We've just done our house structural and contents ins. with them. Realy nice to talk to. :thumbs:

Have a little read. viewforum.php?f=47&start=0

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Doubt anyone will beat elephant, 28yo, 0 NCB but no accidents, no claims, no convictions. Been driving my brothers mobillty car for years. 56 plate 300GT. £696 with £250 vol exc!!!!