Hi all, new member, soon to be owner!

WWTC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA inspection done today. Two small scratches, pads 50%, bluetooth adapator missing :rant:

Apart from that, everythings good. The mechanic said its immaculate, well kept, well serviced, no issues with it at all. Flights booked! Saturday i pick it up, looooooong drive home. Wonder if i'll enjoy it :teeth: 3 sleeps to go!!!!

Also, who do you guys use for your insurance? Best quote ive had has been with elephant, any suggestions?

Not long till Saturday :yahoo: I'm sure you will love her! I use Sky Insurance, they were the cheapest deal and were even willing to insure me with my GTR...which was a reasonable price too :)

AA inspection done today. Two small scratches, pads 50%, bluetooth adapator missing :rant:

Apart from that, everythings good. The mechanic said its immaculate, well kept, well serviced, no issues with it at all. Flights booked! Saturday i pick it up, looooooong drive home. Wonder if i'll enjoy it :teeth: 3 sleeps to go!!!!

Also, who do you guys use for your insurance? Best quote ive had has been with elephant, any suggestions?

Not long till Saturday :yahoo: I'm sure you will love her! I use Sky Insurance, they were the cheapest deal and were even willing to insure me with my GTR...which was a reasonable price too :)

So what part of glasgow you from mate? Enjoy driving the car :drive1:clap::#1:

Hi mate.

Im from cambuslang, yourself?

I cant wait to get the car, as much as the journey home will be a pain in the arse, im actually really looking forward to it :teeth:

So what part of glasgow you from mate? Enjoy driving the car :drive1:clap::#1:

Hi mate.

Im from cambuslang, yourself?

I cant wait to get the car, as much as the journey home will be a pain in the arse, im actually really looking forward to it :teeth:

Do you have a contact number for them mate?

• 3 weeks later...

Sure...Sky Insurance, 0208-3645500/0870-1121759