370z fronted 350z - V8 project

johnd2

Hi Folks,

be surprised if this hasn't been previously posted, but did do a couple of searches and couldn't find anything.. :wacko:

Interesting stateside project with a Nissan 5.6 V8 from the Titan "full size" pickup truck.. B):thumbs:

DSCF7207.jpg

Full article here:

http://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-drivetrain/498038-my-vk56-swapped-350z.html

Does anyone have any ideas how feasable this "strawberry" front end conversion would be, i assume a shed load of work?!

Also looks like it could do with a bit further refinement.

Its a track car, im sure he dont care that there are big shut lines. From the looks of it im sure its actually close enough that you could pull it off perfectly with a little effort. I bet this sparks of a few others to try it and probably someone will get it looking perfect.

Its a track car, im sure he dont care that there are big shut lines. From the looks of it im sure its actually close enough that you could pull it off perfectly with a little effort. I bet this sparks of a few others to try it and probably someone will get it looking perfect.

Just because it's a drift car or a race car, doesn't mean it has to look like it was thrown together like a kiddy playing with Duplo bricks. It's a great feat of engineering, but instead of us sitting here and congratulating the guy about this we're moaning about the shut lines FFS!

That's why we wear a suit and tie to job interviews, because first impressions count.

Just because it's a drift car or a race car, doesn't mean it has to look like it was thrown together like a kiddy playing with Duplo bricks. It's a great feat of engineering, but instead of us sitting here and congratulating the guy about this we're moaning about the shut lines FFS!

That's why we wear a suit and tie to job interviews, because first impressions count.