370z fronted 350z - V8 project

johnd2

Also looks like it could do with a bit further refinement.

+1 looks terrible :surrender: Loving the shut lines :headhurt:

+2, that looks very bad indeed. Reminds me of when I was at University and a mate had an old Metro. The new Rover Metro came out which had totally different bodyshape to the old one. My mate bought all the panels and welded them to his ancient metro. The funny thing was, he did a brilliant job. He even had the new shaped lights and resprayed the whole car. The only way you`d know it wasnt a new metro was the reg which was a 1982 one. lol..

Also looks like it could do with a bit further refinement.

+1 looks terrible :surrender: Loving the shut lines :headhurt:

+2, that looks very bad indeed. Reminds me of when I was at University and a mate had an old Metro. The new Rover Metro came out which had totally different bodyshape to the old one. My mate bought all the panels and welded them to his ancient metro. The funny thing was, he did a brilliant job. He even had the new shaped lights and resprayed the whole car. The only way you`d know it wasnt a new metro was the reg which was a 1982 one. lol..

• 1 month later...

Unnecessary.

V8...drift car...bla bla bla.

Why has he tried to merge the looks of a 350 and a 370?

He must be filthy rich and bored...in which case maybe he's earned the luxury of doing whatever takes his fancy!

I thin I would've found better ways to spend my money and time though.

Good to try something different though.... and i bet the V8 is interesting...

Differant isn't always good....as has been proven here....I think it looks awful, I don't understand why it being a drift car somehow makes terrible shut lines acceptable, if it's only a drift car why go to the expence of attempting that 370z front end....if your going to do it, do it properly.

But i have to agree the V8 is very interesting.