Steve31

Hi Guys

Im new so hello everyone:)

Ive found a 350 which im after buying but just wanted to know a couple of things...

Its a 2004 plate with 60k miles on the clock with Full Nissan Service History in Grey. Going got £6'500. Is this price about right ?

Also should i be concerned of buying an older 350 ?

I currently own a 2007 Megane RS, only done 28K miles so want to be sure im doing the right thing.

Thanks

Ste

Hi Steve that price sounds pretty good to me if everything is straight, is it a UK car? I wouldn't be concerned with it being '04, pretty bullet proof motors.

I've never driven a Megane RS but i do know the Z is very different beasty to most 'hot hatch' type cars, the way it makes power, rear wheel drive, the lovely noises it makes. Id be very very very surprised if you were anything other than delighted with a Z...

For me, every drive is still an event, still makes me grin like a mad thing :teeth:

I love my Z :throb:

my guess is import at that price.... been scouring for a while and havent seen anything that cheap, all the tidy UK cars ive seen with that kind of age and mileage are around £7.5k.

also as regards to keeping the megane or buying a zed, depends what you want? if you want fast and practical and probably a bit safer, stick with the megane - if its a 2 seater sports car, with a stonking V6 and rwd, get a zed!