Out with the old-In with the new

ChrisS

You kept that quiet :thumbs:

I'm one of them that keep quiet,just in case it goes wrong.

I had a look @ a blue one last week but wasn't quite what I wanted

I looked at the blue but did'nt like the colour.

So gone from in your face Sunset to boring Silver. But I realy like it.

:scare::scare::scare::scare:

Wowzers Chris..... that what a shock move......

A shame as I think what you'd done to your sunset was spot on and I really like it. I hope you received good money for it :thumbs:

So what's the plans for the 370 then? And congrats BTW :clap:

Jay, just could not get a storm w, as there's too many of them about. :p

Ian, she was stripped except for the bonnet and rear wing. Deal was good but we are never happy cos we love our 350's. :shrug:

But I'm a happy puppy, so I reccon that's what counts. :thumbs:

The 370 is a totaly different drive and I'm in love..............again. :lol:

I might and I do mean might,change the zorst. I quite like going from HFCs,Stillen and Scorpion to............'refined'.(must be getting olderrrrr)

Love the look of that you sly old fox! B) Must agree with Wasso though, yours was my fave Sunset :thumbs: Enjoy it Chris, look forward to seeing it later this year :thumbs: I think another summer for me with the 350 and then it'll be time to turn red :ninja: Will knows what I mean :D

Glad to see you are doing your bit to keep the Storm Whites a little more exclusive :p:teeth:

Fancy putting the Nismo's on? - lets see some pics ;)

And someone is going to get a good car with your Sunset and I know what you mean about trade-ins lose some money but a whole lot less hassle than selling privately and having stripped most the good bits off you get some of your '350 investment' back'

Congrats on your purchase, I've just traded a silver 350 for a lemans Blue auto 370 and love it. Colour is a personal choice like a woman, I loved my silver car but lots of people dont and I love the Blue, had a choice of black, white, twilight grey and red as well but living in the countryside black isnt an option, white is lovely too but just getting too many of them. The 370 in my personal opinion is a vast improvement on the 350 and the auto transmission is fantastic, much better than I thought it would be and I know Colin that you dont get auto rally cars but I dont think a Zed is a rally car. B)B)