Abuse and threats at a car wash!

benzed350

My gf just been in a waves car wash in tescos. Come out to her car to find the Bluetooth parrot thing broke and bodged back on the dash. She told them about it and they denied it. Causing a big argument, they eventually owned up, admitting to knocking it off and closing it in the door. During the argument tho called her names, swore at her and told her if she was a bloke they would ok knocked her out? I got some ideas of war to do with them? Anyone got any legal ones?

go down there yourself, covertly record it, no doubt you will get abuse too. Send the film to Tesco head office and a copy to the general manager at store. Deman thay be removed from the tesco site with immediate effect, otherwise another copy wil be sent to watchdog/sky/bbc etc showing what sort of business tesco allow on their premises.

Dole for Christmas. Job jobbed.

How abusive to them was your girlfriend? Two sides and all that, and I know how angry I'd be if someone broke something of mine and then denied it, so she'd be right to get angry but not abusive. If some woman came ranting and swearing at me I'd give her both barrels back, just for equality.

Write a letter to them claiming for the damage caused, keeping all receipts etc as proof she was there. If they don't cough up, then go to small claims court.

Theres no criminal damage there unless they did it on purpose.

The threats however.. either inform the Police or just threaten to. That should hopeefully make them ameniable to pay for any damage. If you do call the Police, make sure you (or rather your misses) are prepared to go a statement and go to court.

It's a pretty crap experience to have at a car wash!

Just for the record, saying "if you were a bloke I'd have knocked you out" isn't assault or a threat or anything they can be charged with. Same deal as if you say "if I wasn't such a nice guy I'd kill you over this".

Worry more about the cost than the words. Stick and stones...

If any man told me he would knock me out if I was a bloke I would be saying "BRRRING IT" :teeth::evil::lol:

I would like to meet that man and shake his hand, it would almost certainly be the last thing he ever did :lol:

Sounds like a nasty altercation at the car wash, I would certainly be going to talk with whoever runs it about paying for the damage and some compensation for the experience and inconvenience. They must have public liability insurance.

Tsk you lot know nothing about gorilla warfare.

First - ignore all of above.

Second - buy a scrapper car for 50 quid. Park in Tesco car park.

Third - offer a tramp 20 quid to live in the car for a fortnight. Strict proviso that he ensures all bowel movements are done in the car.

Forth (optional if you have protective clothing) - park car in city high street at 2am with signage 'pi55ing, vomiting and sh1tting booth'

Fifth and finally (in case you hadn't guessed) take car to carwash requesting a full interior valet.

WIN

Third - offer a tramp 20 quid to live in the car for a fortnight. Strict proviso that he ensures all bowel movements are done in the car.

Forth (optional if you have protective clothing) - park car in city high street at 2am with signage 'pi55ing, vomiting and sh1tting booth'

Fifth and finally (in case you hadn't guessed) take car to carwash requesting a full interior valet.

WIN

Remind me to always be nice to Ricey! :scare::lol:

WIN

2 slight flaws with your ingenious plan...

No1 you would have to drive the vomit/pi$$/$hite laden car to said car wash

No2 once there they would refuse to touch it, probably call the local nuthouse and have you locked up

:lol:

Other than that genius :thumbs:

:wacko:

WIN

2 slight flaws with your ingenious plan...

No1 you would have to drive the vomit/pi$$/$hite laden car to said car wash

No2 once there they would refuse to touch it, probably call the local nuthouse and have you locked up

:lol:

Other than that genius :thumbs:

:wacko:

3 flaws, large apes don't generally engage in hit and run tactics.

It's guerrilla warfare :boxing:

Sounds messy but as others have said, how much abuse did your mrs give them? I know that if I was accused of lying (as they did to her) my fuse would burn out quickly.

I would actually say go down and not record it as such but video it..... look at how quickly youtube names and shames......

Dont know about the sort of people who work at the Tesco car wash, but all the car washes around my way are run by Albanian gangsters who are a bit dodgy to say the least. Luckily I know a couple of them quite well, but I certainly wouldnt fancy messing about with some of them. Having said that, they have always been very polite to customers and take a pride in their work, so maybe the guys on this Tesco car wash are just a bunch of idiots.

It's guerrilla warfare :boxing:

More....

che-pic.jpg

than this....

763068_c5ef_625x1000.jpg

Pre Z I was sat in the queue at a similar car wash, and they were doing a Land Rover Discovery, the guy was up a ladder to reach the roof drying it with one of those blades and he must have trapped a bit of grit under the blade and dragged it the length of the roof. I saw the look of panic on his face, then he called his mate over who climbed up the ladder took a look , shook his head and climbed back down again. They then carried on like nothing had happened, I left my place in the queue and drove off and have never let any of these wash places touch my car since.