New 350z GT4 (Nismo Bidy Kit) Owner

Ewan27

Hi all!

Going to collect my 350z on Wednesday; needless to say I'm excited! This will be my first "performance" car so I'm also a little apprehensive!

I'm buying the car from a Nissan dealer, who tell me the car is a limited edition (1 of 176) in the UK, and it only has 12,250 miles despite it's age! Here's a link to images of the car. I wasn't sure about the yellow at first, but I've grown to love it before I've even seen it in the flesh!

http://goo.gl/hUqRn

Can anyone recommend the best way to get used to the car's handling and speed? I have considered a track day but I've been told I'll go through a set of tyres and brake pads! I am located in the south of Scotland.

Thanks for reading!

Ewan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a Driver Training day.

Quite a few trakcs run them (dont know if Knockhill do).

Good find on the car, though I think the original add said it was number 40 something. Not number 1.

If those wheels are original Volks TE37 and not copies, they are an added bonus.

Do a Driver Training day.

Quite a few trakcs run them (dont know if Knockhill do).

Good find on the car, though I think the original add said it was number 40 something. Not number 1.

If those wheels are original Volks TE37 and not copies, they are an added bonus.

Thanks, I'll enquire about a driver training day.

Although the dealer didn't give me any details on the "number" or the alloys, I think I found an advert on the web for the car before it was sold to the garage. In the ad it states it is number 9 and goes on to mention "19' Volk Rays that cost 2k". Do you know is the Nismo body kit is an added extra or was this the default on GT4s?

Thanks,

Ewan

Nismo kit would have been an added factory fitted extra. Most GT4's came without it :)

Wow OK, looks like I've managed to get a lot of car for my money then! Amazing what deals you can get when the industry is struggling and you are willing to buy a rear wheel drive sports car in December! Now to learn how to drive properly........ ;)

I've grown to love it before I've even seen it in the flesh!
I believe it has a plaque to say which number it is; I'll find out on Wednesday I guess!

Buying sight unseen? Have you had it checked out by a third party? Bit of a leap of faith but I hope it works out for you, certainly looks good in the photos! :welcome:

Nismo kit would have been an added factory fitted extra. Most GT4's came without it :)

Wow OK, looks like I've managed to get a lot of car for my money then!

That really depends on how much you paid for it ;)

Nice car and wheels but please remove the excessive number of 'nismo' stickers on the car :surrender:

+1 :surrender:

IIRC only about 6 GT4's had the nismo kit fitted and most of them seem to have been yellow one's. Sarnie and Little Miss had it fitted to name just two. :)

Nice car and wheels but please remove the excessive number of 'nismo' stickers on the car :surrender:

+1 on removing the stickers especially the worlds biggest nismo stickers from the side skirts! :scare: Maybe leave the back one on.

:lol: I have the biggest :lol: