New 350z GT4 (Nismo Bidy Kit) Owner

Ewan27

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've grown to love it before I've even seen it in the flesh!
I believe it has a plaque to say which number it is; I'll find out on Wednesday I guess!

Buying sight unseen? Have you had it checked out by a third party? Bit of a leap of faith but I hope it works out for you, certainly looks good in the photos! :welcome:

Well I haven't actually paid any money towards the car, going to pay once I've viewed it and test driven it. Would you recommend getting an AA check done or alike?

Welcome to the forum Ewan, looks like you bought my old car then...glad they got the chassis damage sorted as it was a shame to be sat there so long and it looks like the colour matched ok too.. Enjoy And Merry Xmas to you all

:teeth:

Hi, the dealer never mentioned anything about chassis damage or any accident. I haven't actually paid any money for the car as yet. Would it be possible for you to give me any details of this? It would be much appreciated!

Nice car and wheels but please remove the excessive number of 'nismo' stickers on the car :surrender:

+1 on removing the stickers especially the worlds biggest nismo stickers from the side skirts! :scare: Maybe leave the back one on.

First thing I was planning on doing! :)

I think Dave was attempting humour.

So far as I know, he has only ever owned his black Zed, and never a GT4 one in yellow.

You should get the garage to provide a HPI check for your piece of mind regardless.

And for future reference, you can do multiple quotes within the same reply. So no need to write 4 seperate replies in such a short space.

So far as I know, he has only ever owned his black Zed, and never a GT4 one in yellow.

You should get the garage to provide a HPI check for your piece of mind regardless.

And for future reference, you can do multiple quotes within the same reply. So no need to write 4 seperate replies in such a short space.

Hook line and sinker eh! Nice welcome to the "noob" Dave, remind me to ignore all future comments from you ;)

Yeah that's a good idea, I'll phone the garage tomorrow and ask them to provide an HPI check for me.

Noted your point all quotes, another noob mistake, but you were nice about it. Take note on how to treat newcomers Dave :)

Really appreciate everyone's feedback so far, much appreciated! Makes me feel more comfortable about ending the Z world!

I've been told I've made a mistake buying a number plate for it that ends with "ZZZ"........... my only justification is "Z" is also a nickname.........I don't think I'm going to get much love for doing this :)

Hook line and sinker eh! Nice welcome to the "noob" Dave, remind me to ignore all future comments from you ;)

Yeah that's a good idea, I'll phone the garage tomorrow and ask them to provide an HPI check for me.

Noted your point all quotes, another noob mistake, but you were nice about it. Take note on how to treat newcomers Dave :)

Really appreciate everyone's feedback so far, much appreciated! Makes me feel more comfortable about ending the Z world!

I've been told I've made a mistake buying a number plate for it that ends with "ZZZ"........... my only justification is "Z" is also a nickname.........I don't think I'm going to get much love for doing this :)

HEHEHEHEHE Just kidding Buddy, its a very nice looking motor well Done and enjoy it, :lol:

Hi and welcome, very nice z and i also like your tattoo, :lol::lol::thumbs:

Didn't realise my other pictures were public, but thanks very much (if you were being sarcastic, then so was so I) :)

There was a picci of your tat on the link mate, and no i wasn't taking the p**s, iv'e a few tats myself :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :wave:

First saw this GT4 up for sale in September with a private reg. have not come across this for sale over the last 3 years. Check the MOT's mileage records. Hope it works out ok :thumbs:

Massively jealous of the Volks but not the price of the rubber if they are 19"s lol

Looks purdy, i contemplated a GT4 but settled for a zed that just so happened to come up at the perfect time and situation for me.

Hope all goes well with the viewing let us know how you get on! :thumbs:

Massively jealous of the Volks but not the price of the rubber if they are 19"s lol

Ha I decided not to look at the cost, but I think they might be 19"!

Hope all goes well with the viewing let us know how you get on! :thumbs:

Yeah will do!

First saw this GT4 up for sale in September with a private reg. have not come across this for sale over the last 3 years. Check the MOT's mileage records. Hope it works out ok

Yeah the garage said it had a private plate on it. Going to give all the documentation a good looking over, mileage is stupidly low for the age, who wouldn't want to drive this about!

My old GT4, for old times sake, with Volks too:

RIMS013.jpg

:)

Wow, looks good! You sold this now yeah? Are they the same wheels that are "my" one?

Yup, sold it to buy something more exotic ;)

To give you an idea of the value of car your getting, I sold mine in 2007 for £26k :)

They are the same brand of wheels but a different model. Mine were SF Challenge's, yours are TE37's.

I would take a VERY close look at the wheels as if they have been run over winter they will look like @*!#.......

Going to collect my 350z on Wednesday; needless to say I'm excited! This will be my first "performance" car so I'm also a little apprehensive!

I'm buying the car from a Nissan dealer, who tell me the car is a limited edition (1 of 176) in the UK, and it only has 12,250 miles despite it's age!

Welcome to the forum. Good luck, hope it all checks out, if it does, you've found a good'en. That's certainly very minimal mileage, which we can only hope for you, means it's not been driven over your salty winter roads. :headhurt: The Ultra Yellow (or Custard in the UK), is absolutely stunning in person, wait til you see the sun shine on it!

Wow, that is one mean looking GT4. Was 26K a typo? If not what the hell had you had done to it?? :scare:

That was a few years back or so. ;)

RIMS013.jpg

:)

Wow, that is one mean looking GT4. Was 26K a typo? If not what the hell had you had done to it?? :scare:

£26k was the going rate when i sold it in 2007 :)

+1 I spent almost 20k in 2009 for my car(2006)

The Ultra Yellow (or Custard in the UK), is absolutely stunning in person, wait til you see the sun shine on it!

Well I'm glad it's going to look amazing sitting on my drive, cause all I can do until January is look at it! (Driving licence currently serving time at her majesties pleasure ;) )