Ebay pic 'n' mix

Karate Chimp

I'm sure there are some "look everyone I can use the search function on ebay" medals kicking about fella, I think they are hiding underneath the "I ruined an ebay bargain for someone this week" medals :thumbs:

Bit unfair there buddy, but if you're short of "I'll dampen the spirit of the helpful posters informative post" medal, I'm sure you'll have won it :lol: I'll stick to polishing my real medals :thumbs:

It's a tough one isn't it...

I must admit that i'm not a fan of eBay links being posted like this....

If you want something, you put the effort in and find it yourself. These threads just inflate the prices when loads of lazy people bid things up without searching themselves...

Why the heck would someone get slated for trying to help folk out?????? Christ its xmas..... a bit of goodwill and all that crap :lol:

Good on you Mr. chimp lol..... Its not like ebay is a massive secret chaps......

..... Its not like ebay is a massive secret chaps......

:lol::thumbs:

Yes because if its posted here then the whole world knows about - because there are not forums for 350z's elsewhere that might be doing the same thing... Read all the posts, certainly more people for it than against it. As for the argument that 'if you dont put in the time to find then why should you get it' what a load of old nonsense, never heard such utter crap in all my life :doh: Your mate says to you "hey buddy I found a great deal on a car you were looking for" are you going to turn him away and pretend you didn't hear him because you didn't find it yourself? Would you berate him for finding you a bargain that you yourself had not found and ruined a bargain for someone else. Good grief, tune into sanity FM. ebay = public website therefore open to the public to find, discuss and share as much info as the public likes and wants. :bang:

Haha this is turning out to be quite funny.

You are quite right though, its a spotted on ebay forum so you arent doing anything wrong! Not so sure you can class my comments as slating though, lets be realistic about it chaps!

Going on some of the replies here i urge you all to list every single 350z listing in here just incase someone hasnt actually realised you can goto ebay and see the exact same stuff!

but its a bargain for someone why not for one of your fellow members who may actually appreciate someone finding a rare item or something that needed fixing for the zed.. :shrug:

Ive never had a complaint when someone cant find something and ive found an alternative on ebay and posted it...but when i generally post a few things up (not often)its generally frowned upon.....arent the two the same really??

at the end of the day if you dont me and coldel will buy everything and im getting broke now :lol::lol: i just bought a racing simulator :doh:

I'm with Midnight (not in a gay way though) :lol: , if people are to lazy to trawl through eBay themselves then they don't deserve the bargain. Someone, maybe even a member ( not me by the way) might have been watching these hoping for a bargain, then after it gets posted in here it gets another 15 lazy watchers to inflate the final price :thumbdown:

Guys there is something I am looking at on ebay just now.... But I dont want to tell any of you shhhhhhhh :lol::blush: Sorry I couldnt help my self..... its been a long night shift :lol:

Lmao

Dont spit the dummy out other posters. The spotted on eBay section is here for a reason. Unlucky if you thought you could get a bargain and then it posted on here but I assure you that there is thousands more thinking the same.

Funny that though I think I'll bid on items As I really need them all

:lol:

I'm sure there are some "look everyone I can use the search function on ebay" medals kicking about fella, I think they are hiding underneath the "I ruined an ebay bargain for someone this week" medals :thumbs:

What item were you after and we all won't bid on it?

yeah your right that part is the bummer part of it maybe the ebay section doesnt apply on this forum then ...we should have a vote :surrender:

A vote would be a good idea - although bear in mind that ebay spotting occurs on many forums, chat sites, mates discussing down the pub hell even ebay sends you emails showing you new items which match things you like to look at - taking it off the forum means that the members who are on here will be at a disadvantage compared to everyone else who quite rightly chat about information in the public domain - its interesting that you want to enforce a self control over the flow of information on this forum whereas on others links are posted up left right and centre - but thats your call :thumbs:

Also the comment about lazy people not deserving them. Well I have been manic at work over the last two weeks - only looked at ebay twice :lol: Doesnt mean I have been lazy, just busy, but would appreciate it if someone found something for me on there. ;)

Keep posting the links i often trawl through ebay but still look here for stuff i may have missed i dont see what peoples problems are with people posting links to things that may be of use to people, i have bid on stuff that has been listed on here and not won it and its no biggy, get over it.