Ebay pic 'n' mix

Karate Chimp

I see both sides... If your watching something and then it goes up on here I can see why you would get the hump.

Having said that, it is helpful if a bargain is pointed out

Theres a difference from getting the hump to spitting out the dummy and being offensive to people like midnight posted though :shrug:

I see both sides... If your watching something and then it goes up on here I can see why you would get the hump.

Having said that, it is helpful if a bargain is pointed out

Theres a difference from getting the hump to spitting out the dummy and being offensive to people like midnight posted though :shrug:

I agree and I have no idea why I am commenting on this thread :thumbs:

spitting out the dummy and being offensive to people like midnight

spitting the dummy out? Being offensive? really?

maybe you should try http://www.ifindeverythingidontagreewithoffensive.com

:thumbs:

I love hypocracy!

You should reread your first post. You spat the dummy out and I'm pretty sure what you said offended the OP.

I'm not the only one on this forum who thinks you were rude wee man

Sorry Dad.....

but please replace "spat your dummy out" with "expressing your feelings"

and as for being offensive, if my opinion offends you then you have the right not to read them!

and while we are on the hypocracy front can you please not reply because your comments are offensive!

:clap:

Sorry Dad.....

but please replace "spat your dummy out" with "expressing your feelings"

and as for being offensive, if my opinion offends you then you have the right not to read them!

and while we are on the hypocracy front can you please not reply because your comments are offensive!

:clap:

Firstly, I never found your comments offensive personally. In the spirit of the forum you were rude to a member who done nothing but post links to eBay.

You clearly got upset by this and took offence. You then publicly "roasted" the guy for absolutely no reason except posting a "spotted on eBay" post in the "spotted on eBay" section of the forum.

Now correct me if wrong, but, who was in the wrong on this occasion?

Just correcting you as per your post request

ready to let this go yet?

:bounce:

Sorry , was that supposed to be an answer to my previous question or do you have too much pride to give an honest answer?

sorry neil, but i think you were a tad condesending (i can't spell big words) when you referred to him as "wee man" it might be a scottish term of endearment, but if someone had said it to me in a discussion/argument i wouldn't have appreciated it.

as for the original response, yes a tad harsh, possibly posted after a crap day, but if you lot back him into a corner expecting an apology you'll possibly not get it. i know i'm a stubborn barsteward and wouldn't if people were pushing.

might be worth midnight PM'ing the original poster, maybe to apologise for the possibly harsher tone, and then if you lot want to bash it all out on here in public then your more than welcome to handbags at dawn.

sorry neil, but i think you were a tad condesending (i can't spell big words) when you referred to him as "wee man" it might be a scottish term of endearment, but if someone had said it to me in a discussion/argument i wouldn't have appreciated it.

as for the original response, yes a tad harsh, possibly posted after a crap day, but if you lot back him into a corner expecting an apology you'll possibly not get it. i know i'm a stubborn barsteward and wouldn't if people were pushing.

might be worth midnight PM'ing the original poster, maybe to apologise for the possibly harsher tone, and then if you lot want to bash it all out on here in public then your more than welcome to handbags at dawn.

I know he won't apologise publicly as he knows he's wrong but has too much pride. I respect people who put there hands up when theyre wrong and say, "sorry"

Rich your correct about wee man, it was condescending, this is my open opinion of this guy that he sunk that low to take a bash at someone who done nothing wrong.

Rich you publicly bash people alot, until your recent ban. Of course you don't apologise because your always right. You take digs at me all the time but I don't bite, especially in the chat. Dont think I don't notice this. I know you like to wind people up and crave people to bite but sadly until now you've been unable to get me. You love to cause controversy and thrive the attention. I noticed a trend on threads where everyone is agreeing and you throw in a curve ball to mix it up. This is just you. Correct? :shrug:

You have now done it on this thread by trying to start an argument, in a discussion, with myself and midnight. You love to cause trouble. Correct? :shrug:

I know he won't apologise publicly as he knows he's wrong but has too much pride. I respect people who put there hands up when theyre wrong and say, "sorry"

Rich your correct about wee man, it was condescending, this is my open opinion of this guy that he sunk that low to take a bash at someone who done nothing wrong. I don't disagree with you that his approach was a bit low and rude to the OP, but you brought yourself down to his level when you dropped that in.

Rich you publicly bash people alot, until your recent ban. Of course you don't apologise because your always right. I have only ever posted in the interests of the majority, where i felt people were taking the pee, miss using theri position or ripping people off. i just so happened to be with people that have alot of support. I discussed this with Stew via PM and have decided to come back to the forum and leave the issues at the door so to speak. as far as i'm concerned the issues between me and the moderating team are just that. and deem the situation closed now.

You take digs at me all the time but I don't bite, especially in the chat. Dont think I don't notice this.i'm not denying that i don't; you open yourself up so easily; i also know you have a sense of humour, and the digs go both ways. i don't know if you noticed but i haven't been doing that since the ban and been towing the line. my comments on this thread were based at the situation. arguing a point like this on an open forum is somewhat futile; everyone is sat miles apart behind a screen; so it becomes a bit of a keyboard warrior challenge. I know you like to wind people up and crave people to bite but sadly until now you've been unable to get me. can't say i crave it, always been a bit of a wind up merchantYou love to cause controversy and thrive the attention.i do quiet well without it, i didn't post on here for nearly a month after the ban, but was told that just serving the business posts and not contributing to the forum was seen as taking the pi$$ so i posted again. and i would say most of my posts have been to give advice or technical help. I noticed a trend on threads where everyone is agreeing and you throw in a curve ball to mix it up. This is just you. Correct? :shrug:not deliberate, i just tend to find my opinion is different from others, to see both sides of a situation, and not to follow the trends. its what make sme good at my job

You have now done it on this thread by trying to start an argument, in a discussion, with myself and midnight. You love to cause trouble. Correct? I was actually trying to diffuse the situation, to point out to 1 party that an apology done privately might be the right course of action, and to shed a little humour to lighten a situation that could and possibly would turn into a mud slinging match.

I have offended with my post Neil then i am Sorry; i thought it best to lead by example.

the intent was to difuse with humour, not to enrage with insult. if you wish to discuss further feel free to pm me, or like the mods would usually say if there is a post that you don't like the best course of action is to report it using the report post button in the top right corner of each post.

How does telling someone to fight and calling people ladies defuse a situation???

You choose your words very carefully as to cover up true intentions.

I wouldn't pm over this as its best to allow conversations like this to be moderated

I'll lay this on the table now, hats of to you for causing something from nothing. You could clearly see I was waitin on a response, probably the reason nobody else posted afterwards, but you stuck the big stick in.

at least we managed to fill an otherwise slow morning eh!

I've given up now, it all gets a bit serious when the posts start exceeding 200 words. its become about blame and we are all as bad as each other here so there is no point trying to be a keyboard warrior like RTbiscuit point out.

hope your day brightens up neil :thumbs: