*NSFW* You park like a ****

MK-Ultra

You say that, i always used to moan at people who parked taking 2 spaces up, but the other week I went to the local shop and the carpark was nearly empty, only about 4 cars and at least 10 empty spaces. So I pulled into a space got out, then realised I was actually in 2 spaces. But I only wanted to pop in for a loaf of bread and there were plenty of other spaces, so i didnt bother shunting back & forth to make sure i was in just 1 space.

Sods law, some bloke wandering past starts having a go at me for parking in 2 spaces! I point out the car park is half empty and he wanders off tutting at me.

Normally when i go shopping to the local supermarket I park about 1/2 mile away from anyone else at the opposite end of the car park as im paranoid about getting car parking dents. My last car was ruined from idiots banging their doors open into it and trollies being scraped down the side of it. I really think supermarkets should make their car parking spaces bigger to avoid this.

I used to hate people who parked in 2 spaces. But only about 2 days after I picked up my Zed from being resprayed (lots and lots of stone chips and door scratches plus someone went into the back of me!) I parked it in Arnos Grove Tube station car park, tiniest spaces in the world, and returned to my car to find a door scratch. Great.

Since then I only ever park across 2 spaces, unless that particular car park has people going around who give you a ticket for such things. But in the supermarket I always do, but I park really far away where no one else is so they can't get annoyed!

Parking ACROSS TWO disabled bays is a different matter though! :scare:

I drive my better half nuts with parking. Miles away from the any other cars normally. To be honest I couldn't care less if someone takes up two bays, there are so many inconsiderate tw@ts out there I don't blame them. Clarksonesk...door dingers should be taken out the back and shot.

When i go to the kendal asda i allways park in the first bays i come to which are wuite far from the front of the store and usually empty. the funny thing is that the ones further in are all disabled / kids ones so my mates who drive right to the front normally go straight past the entrance, round the back and end up parking further than me anyway. :lol:

I noticed when the lakes meet was on a few of you left your cars in the spots where i normally park. great minds think alike eh? :p