Body kits

Snapon

i had a rep nismo v2 front bumper ,deffuser and rear spats from him and didnt have any probs with fitment...... :)

My front V2 is also from them. Let me say this, it fitted like a glove. The time taken to fit the V2 was fraction of the time it took to fit my genuine chargespeed rear. Okay the adjustments were minor like fitting indicator housing and the lock and some fine tuning to fit to the rear quarter panel. But in comparison you would have thought it would be the other way round.

Let's put it this way, it's a risk. Myself and Bob had a result others in the past have been far from fortunate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought some N1 replica spats from the prestige place,

Positives - fibreglass was very thick and the parts felt solid.

Negatives - fit was poor, the N1 spats were the trial part before I bought anything else more expensive, they weren't both the same shape, I had to heat one up and reshape to make it the same match the other. I had to cut off the back edge and reprofile both with a grinder so they matched the profile of the bumper.

I personally wouldn't buy anything else from them.

I bought my bumpers and skirts from Shine Auto in the end through P15ULT on here not fitted them yet so can't comment on how good they fit yet.