Sad news...

Zedrush

Hi guys and gals not sure how to put this but this news may affect some of you (well all of you) but I urge you not too worry, everything is being done in making sure the seemingly inevitable doesn't happen. I know some of you regard me as the driving force in your lives, or the missing cog that makes everything turn in motion.... well... this very special cog... me..... is ill. Please do not worry about me, every top medical staff in the country are being harassed until I am better, but, if this light for me should suddenly cease to exist I want you to know how very dear you have become for me, and I would of gladly accepted anyone of you to switch places with me so that your leader may be able to breath through his nostrils just one last time.

Oh cruel world why me?!?!?!?!?

Why didn't you infect someone less important like Sarnie or Sl114. I bring so much joy to peoples lives why me?!?!?!?!?!

Well, whilst I wait here in my last days, buried under a plethora of tissue paper, may I say adios my dear fans, for man flu may have got me today, but, my name shall live on for much longer, (yes because Jason is a very common name.)

Feel free to create a statue in my honor, I mean I wouldn't want you to but it would be nice a little version of me in every home in someone's living room, so you may look upon me and say, "Ahhh there goes Zedrush, what a guy..."

Farewell as I delve into the depth of man flu, and before I go may I finish with my favorite philosopher " this illness may block my nostrils but it will never take..... MY FREEDOM to breath through my mouth !!!! :surrender:

:lol:

Your not the only one whose ill mate. Ive also been struck down with the worse cold / flu ive ever had. Been like it for over 2 weeks now and no signs of it easing up. Normally if i get a cold its a 2 day thing and I battle through it, but whatever ive caught this time has really knocked it out of me. :(

:lol:

Your not the only one whose ill mate. Ive also been struck down with the worse cold / flu ive ever had. Been like it for over 2 weeks now and no signs of it easing up. Normally if i get a cold its a 2 day thing and I battle through it, but whatever ive caught this time has really knocked it out of me. :(

Okay that's great but this is about me, who cares about you this is the great zed rush the amazing spectacle on his knees trying to defeat manflu...

Just kidding lol yeh it sucks bud just had soup we can get through this, man power bro :thumbs:

If any of you actually had flu you wouldn't be able to move let alone write your own obituary....... get your Ugg boots on and go get some fresh air you soft southern sissy! :dummy:

you watch in a few years, northern men will be wearing ugg boots too, youre just always ten years behind the current fashion lol :lol::p

I suggest burial at sea, tomorrow is quiet. :)

:lol::lol:

Jay for such a physically fit man you are a total wuss - get a grip :p

His body spends so much energy supporting his muscle mass, it has nothing left for the immune system :lol: