Darren-B`s Vortech Fun & Games

Darren-B

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Daz, we convoying to Wales on the friday as always? My zed hasnt got any wheels at the moment, hope they are ready for japfest :scare:

Your pushing it a bit, it`s this coming Saturday isn`t it?

mighty fine job looks great problem is were you gonna get the time to fit everyone in to do theres, h ha lol... B)

Join the que mate, I`ve got detailing & other mechanics coming out of my ears at the moment :scare:

A few more mods on the Zed to get sorted this coming week before Wales to :teeth:

Nice one Daz, we convoying to Wales on the friday as always? My zed hasnt got any wheels at the moment, hope they are ready for japfest :scare:

Your pushing it a bit, it`s this coming Saturday isn`t it?

Just a bit, spoke to the guy he said should be ready friday providing no problems, but this is my car, there is always problems!!!

:thumbs:

You'll enjoy the :drive1 home.

Were the final results the same as you told me yesterday? ;)

It`s likely to be wet tomorrow :thumbdown:

Here are the final results. Figures are at the Hubs, can`t remember the calculation to work out Flywheel HP

I`m more than happy with the figures :D

DAZ450_2.jpg

DAZ450_1.jpg

Good stuff Darren. :thumbs: Nice figures. Mark says Approx + 40hp for flywheel power.

If your expecting a wet one, I hope your tyres are good. :teeth::drive1;)

Tyres are shot :thumbdown:

I have some new boots for her in My garage, being fitted on Saturday

Nice one Darren :#1: really good numbers especially on the stock pulley, bet you can't wait to go out and play, bet you're mega mahoosive excited.

Respect to Abbey on that one :thumbs:

You won't see it at Japfest :thumbdown:

But we will in Wales :yahoo: (he says with relief) and good to know I don't have to alter the car's description on the list ;)

As Darren will be leading one of the groups on the drives those with him had better not hang about :drive1:lol:

You won't be if you're at the free bar all night :drunk::p;)

:surrender:

I do love my cars but ive been advised there's going to be hot single women & an open bar at this wedding :teeth:

I'll be in my prime :dummy:

Ah, but he's supercharged now :lol:

You won't be if you're at the free bar all night :drunk::p;)

:surrender:

I do love my cars but ive been advised there's going to be hot single women & an open bar at this wedding :teeth:

I'll be in my prime :dummy:

Ah, but he's supercharged now :lol:

Lets hope his blow off valve is in working order then :lol:

Well I shan't be asking you lot for help with smooth chat up lines :lol:

UPDATE:

The car is BACK!!!! :yahoo: & it drives beautifully, a nice progressive delivery of the power, similar to stock but just up wee bit :ninja:

It drives just as well as before in the low rev range, around town & in traffic etc, then when the revs get up a little it all comes together :drive1: I`m thoroughly impressed with the tune that MARK@ABBEY MOTORSPORT has done on the car, it`s spot on & I`m looking forward to some dry weather to get the chance to open it up a bit :evil:

I have a few more mods up & coming over the next couple of days too :teeth:

Excellent news mate, glad I won't be in your group in Wales :drive1;) You now have a certified worst case of Zeditis :scare::thumbs::thumbs:

Well I shan't be asking you lot for help with smooth chat up lines :lol:

UPDATE:

The car is BACK!!!! :yahoo: & it drives beautifully, a nice progressive delivery of the power, similar to stock but just up wee bit :ninja:

It drives just as well as before in the low rev range, around town & in traffic etc, then when the revs get up a little it all comes together :drive1: I`m thoroughly impressed with the tune that MARK@ABBEY MOTORSPORT has done on the car, it`s spot on & I`m looking forward to some dry weather to get the chance to open it up a bit :evil:

I have a few more mods up & coming over the next couple of days too :teeth:

Excellent news mate, glad I won't be in your group in Wales :drive1;) You now have a certified worst case of Zeditis :scare::thumbs::thumbs:

I beg to differ, Keyser is clearly suffering from a stronger strain of the disease :stir:

Errrrr no I don't ...............well maybe a little :blush:

But I have 2 Zeds in the family so I'm allowed :p

:lol: