Advice needed!

stuarty

Hi all,

Ive been looking at changing my 350z to a new 370z recently but they have been out of my price range.

I was offered a brand new unregistered 370z GT roadster today from a nissan dealer for £24999 on the road. They have offered me a trade in on my 350z which is only £500 less than i wanted.

Only catch is I'm not sure of the le mans blue on the roadster and thats all they have at this price.

I have contacted other dealers to see if they had any at a similar price in a different colour. Everyone of them said no way the car was 10K under list price.

Question is, would it be a disaster if I were to get the 370Z vinyl wrapped in the colour that I prefer (white or gunmetal)?

Think you're asking questions only you can answer fella. It's all down to what you want, though all I can say is it's a damn good price. After holding the price well for some time 370Z's seem to be seeing a bit of a drop at last.

On another note I like the Le Mans Blue, though not half as much as Azure.

Mate, that's beautiful! Yours I assume?

Are those the RAY wheels? They look standard but it's hard to tell form the angle of the photo.

:lol: Attak Z dosen't have a ZED and last I heard he had not moved the States :doh: Oh, and the rear of that 370 is not OEM ;)

Only ever seen one LE Mans blue 370 Roadster - at the Nissan Acdemy jaunt at Silverstone late in 2009 and well before their official launch ;)

P1060280.jpg

P1060273.jpg

P1060281.jpg

and yes, the wheels on the roadster in my pics above are standard issue 19" Rays for the UK 370 :thumbs:

There are plenty of Zs on Autotrader for £25K with fairly low mileage in a range of colours. I've never seen a blue one in the flesh. I reckon it might be one of those colours that you wouldn't think of at first as being great but probably looks pretty sweet in the flesh! :thumbs:

Bear in mind most of these heavily discounted cars will be 2010 models, not the revised 2011 model.

Plenty of barely-run-in 2009/2010 cars out there for £22-23k

Having now driven the latest spec (roadster and coupe), on the road its hard to tell any difference from the earlier 370's ;)

Bear in mind most of these heavily discounted cars will be 2010 models, not the revised 2011 model.

Plenty of barely-run-in 2009/2010 cars out there for £22-23k

Having now driven the latest spec (roadster and coupe), on the road its hard to tell any difference from the earlier 370's ;)

Good to know for us 2010 owners :thumbs:

At least with the 350z facelift's they upped the bhp.......they don't seem to be doing that with the 370z which to my mind means that they are not going to get the current 370z owners rushing to px their older MY cars for the latest one, when the latest revisions are so superficial.........

At least with the 350z facelift's they upped the bhp.......they don't seem to be doing that with the 370z which to my mind means that they are not going to get the current 370z owners rushing to px their older MY cars for the latest one, when the latest revisions are so superficial.........

This is really why I've decided to hang on to my 09 when the finance agreement comes to an end in about 18 months. We could hand it back and get another but unless something major changes in that time I don't think it's worth it. White is still my fave colour anyway so I'm just gonna spend some pennies on a decent exhaust and keep the car until a major upgrade comes along :thumbs:

This is really why I've decided to hang on to my 09 when the finance agreement comes to an end in about 18 months. We could hand it back and get another but unless something major changes in that time I don't think it's worth it. White is still my fave colour anyway so I'm just gonna spend some pennies on a decent exhaust and keep the car until a major upgrade comes along :thumbs:

I'd agree, with the 350z when the MY06 came along it had;

RAYS as standard

an extra 20 bhp

New headlights

New rear LEDS

New Interior

Bluetooth

At least it felt worthwhile as they were significant improvements over the MY03 cars. There were lots of people like Ebized and myself, chopping in cars for the latest model. Maybe Nissan realise that money is a lot tighter for people nowadays?

I nearly bought one in blue but just didn't really like it too much and Colin put me off the colour too a week before I was going to get it. Just make sure you get the colour you want as there is a lot of choise out there with delivery miles on :thumbs: