Girlfriend has just kurbed my nismo bumper!!!!

SteveRS

Right now im absolutely fuming, :angry: my girlfriend has managed to kurb the corner of my front nismo bumper taking a fair amount of paint and firbreglass off!!! Its definitely a filler and respray job! After i kindly allowed her to use it for a week after her clutch went on her car, this was the last day for her using it and we were just about to go and pic her car up when she tells me she has just kurbed it!!! :rant: UNBELIEVABLE after telling her on so many occasions to be careful!! NEVER AGAIN!!! I've not long had the car resprayed! :bang::bang:

I'm sure she didn't intend to cause damage.... painful that it is.... these things do happen.

:console:

Hope she contributes to fixing it! Darn women!! :bangin:

Its just one of those typical things to happen though, survived all week driving from Camberly to Reading and then gets damaged on a kurb right on my door step.

Is there a crying smiley anywhere..........

@*!# happens. My girlfriend is an amazingly confident and fast driver but still has mishaps. I baby my Z with regard to the body, wheels etc but still kerbed a wheel when parking. There is also a local 'defining authority' ace tuner I know ( no names) who's wife to be (seemingly) regularly whacks his (sorry ... their's) Z's splitter and rims :lol:

I'm sure she feels as bad as you do about it (if she doesn't, poke her in the ribs hard). Could be worse :)

She does feel bad bless her, and like you guys say its one of those things, i'll see what RT Performance can do, i wasn't expecting to see Taras quite so soon! :blush:

I was a bit out of order and dropped her off to get her car assesed the damage :scare: and just drove off leaving her there.

Annoyed.com

Ouchies, in all fairness I would probably of done the exact same thing as you in the initial stages of hearing/ finding out what happend! Like others have said accidents do happen and it could of been worse I guess.... :dry:

It's only a car... She didn't mean it. Not like it was malicious.

I'd be fuming if it were me too but hope you apologised for leaving her at a garage somewhere as that to me is far worse?

She's sorry, so let it go. imho. :)

Your girlfriend would probably feel too scared to drive your zed again even if you offered.

Still, feel your pain. As they say time is a healer and it won't seem as terrible an event once sorted.

Reminds me of a mate who came home to find a massive gash down the side of his black zed.

Stormed into the house fuming :rant: to find his missus nursing his toddler who crashed his trike into said vehicle then tumbled and banged his head :blackeye:

It's only a car... She didn't mean it. Not like it was malicious.

I'd be fuming if it were me too but hope you apologised for leaving her at a garage somewhere as that to me is far worse?

She's sorry, so let it go. imho. :)

Dont worry i didn't leave her at the garage, the car was at my parents house, which was where i got to have a good look at the damage.

People react in different ways i guess.

I have to say the wife has admitted to being scared of driving the Zed - after she kerbed two of my Volks GTVs within 2 weeks of buying them.

I got stressed like you did on the first one - second time just relaxed about it...no point ranting!

My Mrs will be driving mine this week so fingers crossed she wont F@"K it up! she curbed my Almera GTI the first time she drove it so I'll be reminding her of that!

Sorry bro, it's not nice and very upsetting but at the end of the day they have the last say.

Peace and Sholam x