THE 100 GREATEST CARS OF ALL TIME ACORDING TO PH

ATTAK Z

Why have they listed all 3 together?

R32 is the lightest & smallest of the 3, R34 is the best looking, most advanced and just all round awesome and the 33 is just meh :lol:

Same reason all the Minis and 911s got lumped in together I guess.

But then it makes a mockery of the list. The 911 range is huge

lol dont get too upset, a ford transit made it in when quite clearly the vauxhall vivaro is a much better van :lol:

Thats nonsense, my combo van is better than both :#1::lol:

haha is the combo the 1.7 or 1.9, my vivaro was the 1.9cdti and was rapid. I'll give you the fact the combos are fast when empty.

My current van, the vw transporter 2.8td facelift is appallingly slow. Wish I still had the vivaro tbh

lol dont get too upset, a ford transit made it in when quite clearly the vauxhall vivaro is a much better van :lol:

Thats nonsense, my combo van is better than both :#1::lol:

haha is the combo the 1.7 or 1.9, my vivaro was the 1.9cdti and was rapid. I'll give you the fact the combos are fast when empty.

My current van, the vw transporter 2.8td facelift is appallingly slow. Wish I still had the vivaro tbh

Mines a 1.3. Is the combo the small one or is that a combi?

I'm not sure what mines called (its the smaller one) I just drive it & kick it every time I walk past it :teeth:

There are some serious muppets putting together those lists. Here's my top 10 for ya:

10. TVR Sagaris

tvr_sagaris_2007_ciceley-L.jpg

9. Jaguar E-Type Speedster

Large%20Image.jpg?p=090729_11:53

8. Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Eleanor

1967_Ford_Mustang_Fastback_Shelby_GT500_02.JPG

7. Lamborghini Diablo GT

Lamborghini-Diablo-GT_fs.jpg

6. McLaren F1

mclaren_f1.jpg

5. Plymouth Hemi Cuda

PlymouthCudaHemi3.jpg

4. Lamborghini Miura SVJ

miura_svj_img02.jpg

3.Dodge Charger R/T

hrdp_0301_02_z+1969_charger_rt+side_view.jpg

2.Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

zonda+roadster+picture+1.jpg

1. Ferrari Enzo

800px-EnzoFerrari.jpg

There are some serious muppets putting together those lists. Here's my top 10 for ya:

5. Plymouth Hemi Cuda

PlymouthCudaHemi3.jpg

My step dad had the only rag top hemi to come to the uk think only 2 came to europe he sold it for pitance when the market fell out then got a call last year when someone had just brought it and was checking out its history and the guy paid 60,000 for it his last muscle car was a 440 cuda with the 6 pack and drag cut box on it. He's a muscle car entusiast and won many a shows with his cars.

Ummm, Sasha, that appears to be a list of the best Hypercars ever, and youve missed out the Veyron, F40 and AC Cobra. This is why lists like this are pretty pointless (although nice to see the Integrale made it in ;))

Don't care about what it's a list of. For me, it's the list that gets purchased when I either win a lottery or make it big with my new business :)

On a side note, I am really not at all a fan of the Cobra, the F40 is a bit too similar to the Enzo and I much prefer the latter and while I appreciate the Veyron for the engineering, it would definitely not make my top 10 of all-time. Much for the same reason why the GTR wouldn't either - it's not all about the performance.

My step dad had the only rag top hemi to come to the uk think only 2 came to europe he sold it for pitance when the market fell out then got a call last year when someone had just brought it and was checking out its history and the guy paid 60,000 for it his last muscle car was a 440 cuda with the 6 pack and drag cut box on it. He's a muscle car entusiast and won many a shows with his cars.

Absolutely love them. I also have some bigtime admiration for the Americans reviving a number of these classics in a modern remake with the Challenger R/T, the new Shelby and the Camaro all out and a new GTO rumoured.

Don't care about what it's a list of.

Well then why not include a cauliflower, a blue Biro and a tin of grease in it as well then? :doh:

The guys on the original PH thread had to list why they picked a car as the greatest ever. Personally I love the Enzo but I wouldn't class it as an all-time great over something like the F40, despite never wanting to own the older car of the two. A list of lottery-win cars will be completely different to one of cars that are a defining moment in automotive history.

My god, just looking through that list and it looks like someone has just randomly dumped them together. Renault 5 Turbo is in 81st position? Is that the GT Turbo which was a supercar slayer and practically the quickest, best handling hot hatch out there for 15 years or is it the original rear wheel drive one? If its not the GT Turbo then that should certainly be well up in the list there.

As for Mini being number one... well, I love mini`s, have had no end of them and rebuilt more than I can remember with my own 2 hands. I certainly wouldnt have put that as number one.

• 2 weeks later...