Another member from sunny Bournemouth

Beb

Hey guys, girls and googlebots :)

Been a member on here for a few months but haven't posted so thought I'd say hi. Some great advice on here, already helped me swap out the awful Bose HU and the dodgy boot struts :thumbs:

Had my 350 for a few months now. Get excited every morning when I see it out the window and a fat grin from ear to ear whenever I'm out driving :drive1 Awesome fun to drive!

Anyways... nothing better than a few pics.

9d524f62.jpg

81709bbb.jpg

d52ea412.jpg

dca98414.jpg

1dc6d35e.jpg

67654368.jpg

Cheers guys. Been keeping my eye out for a Bournemouth meet, would be good to see some other Zeds in the area

name a place and time and i am sure Keyser and myself would be there......weather looks good this week/weekend,i am up for a meet. :teeth:

Cheers guys. Been keeping my eye out for a Bournemouth meet, would be good to see some other Zeds in the area

name a place and time and i am sure Keyser and myself would be there......weather looks good this week/weekend,i am up for a meet. :teeth:

I'm up for a mini meet, welcome to the club mate, Swanage here :thumbs:

Welcome! I was down in Bournemouth a few weekends back... took the missus`s car tho... better fuel economy!

Bought my 350 from your end in case it seems familiar!

Compared to my previous car (well... van) 30mpg on the motorway is a good 50% improvement :lol: